“The Most Theeeeeee Most Terrible Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Crown Point, Indiana
“The Most Theeeeeee Most Terrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The most disgusting customer service i ever had in my life. They need to change their staff or to teach them how to smile. Also they need to learn the basic glossary of Hotels as they have some different meaning of weekly rate. Fortunately we did not get chance to stay there coz we had reservation and they told me higher price during check in than my reservation price. Though the reservation was done by Manager and he gave me the good deal. I tried to reach him so many times but coudn't ... plz dont go there.......

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Durham, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here on a weekly rate while working in town.After my first night here I woke up with approximately 25 to 30 Bed Bug bites on my arm and back. After going to the front desk to advise them of the situation, they quickly apologized without sincerity. I was moved to a different room. My roommate awoke the next morning with bed bug bites on his arm. The housekeepers are non existent at this place and the only thing guaranteed is that you will experience terrible customer service, a loud mouth, disrespectful front desk crew and possibly some bed bug visitors to suffer with. The owner/manager was not willing to listen to customer complaints or concerns, instead she asked us to leave. I would rate this a 0 especially considering that I work on the road and consistently stay at motels, this is definitely my worst experience in over 8 years of relying on the hospitality industry to keep my comfortable while on the road working. Two thumbs down..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Bluefield, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my family and was appalled at how dirty it was. They still use the bedspreads that aren't regularly laundered, and the sheets in the first room we were given showed definite signs of being used but not laundered. There was a small bug in the corner, one large water-cockroach thing writhing in the floor. It also smelled really musty and unclean. The second room we were given smelled better but was dirty also. The towels and washcloths looked suspect. There was a stovetop and microwave in our room but we didn't dare use it. It looked quite unsafe. I think the rundown quality of the place is acceptable if it is clean, and this just wasn't. The staff are aware of this and act quite unconcerned about repairs or cleaning up the place. This was not what we expected from a HoJo. We will pay the extra money next time and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Bring your own linen. Avoid the "hot tub suites", the hot tubs are filthy and ancient.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cumming GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

This hotel story will be talked about for years! A co worker and I were put in rooms in the back with windows that anyone could have easily gotten into. We slept with 911 speed dialed. It was dirty! I slept on top of bed with my hoodie on and couldn't bear to even use the bathroom! It was awful!
I'm from a small town so I wasn't expecting much but this was the worst motel I've ever seen.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

At $40 a nite, it was fine. Didn't expect luxury, only comfortable accommodation and it is what we expected. The room was clean, service was pleasant, and would stay again. Didn't see or experience any of the issues listed by the other reviewers. There is some construction going on but it did not cause any problems or noise.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
New Rochelle, New York, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011 via mobile

The filthiest most disgusting place I have ever seen. Towels were gray with black stains, it looks like a good place to commit a murder or a place where a murder has already taken place. Rats in the parking lot, doors that dont open or close properly and you can hear everything going on anywhere in the hotel as if it were happening in your room. I would sleep in my car or on the street rather than enter this hellish pit again.

• Stayed December 2011
Hawkinsville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed in this motel july 22,23 2011 to go to Splash in the boro it was horrible the coffee pot had mildew in it the fridge had rotten milk in it,the bathroom had a really big nasty bath tub that looked like it could use some bleach.The roof in our room leaked the floors had stains on them.My 3 year old fell every time we went out because there was water coming out of the AC on a slick floor .The breakfest was ok but we were scared to eat it after the fridge and coffee maker !Uhhh pay a little more and get what you want at the holiday Inn never will we stay there ever again!And if your only staying one night you want get to swim the next day because the pool doesn't open until 11am and that's check out time

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Statesboro? Share your experiences!