“GROSS food with pitiful service” 1 of 5 stars

199A Northside Drive East, Statesboro, GA
912-681-2355
Website
Improve this listing
“GROSS food with pitiful service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went for lunch one afternoon with friends. We had to order at the counter then seat ourselves... Ok, whatever. They brought out some pale bread that had the consistency of Pillsbury dough. Not good. Our meals were not good either. My friend had chicken fettucini Alfredo which looked like someone poured some wood glue all over the noodles and chicken. She said it was awful and it looked awful to. We asked the waitress for salt and pepper and she pointed to the counter and said "oh it's over there." Yeah, that really happened! We also needed more silverware. Guess what she said? Yep, you guessed it. It was on the counter for us to go grab for ourselves. Never going back and I honestly don't know how it is still open!!!

Statesboro, Georgia, United States
“Great for Gatherings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been here multiple times, once for a graduation dinner and another for a rehearsal dinner for a wedding. Both times I have been impressed. We come in with at least fifteen people if not more and were accomodated quickly.

The bread and butter that they put out before the entrees are so good! And they still gave us more even after we finished multiple baskets. Our poor waitress had to man us herself but the owner helped her and they were both very friendly. The drink prices are very reasonable and I'd say about half of us ordered wine.

The food is great! And especially for the prices! Its actually quite a steal for the quality and portion. I even had one friend request a special order and the chef made it to her liking.

I still dine here and it is a go-to for special occasions. You may want to check the times that they are open.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Statesboro, Georgia
“Complete lack of business etiquette and common courtesy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was SO excited to try this place out but now I have completely turned the other cheek. They have EXTREMELY rude service - the attendant yelled (and I mean *yelled*) at both customers and coworkers while dealing with me over the phone. I tried to notify Isabella's head management by Facebook, yet they simply laughed and deleted my correspondence. Will never eat here, nor do I recommend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We eat Isabelia's at least once a week and the food is always good. The portions are large and are served with either soup or salad and bread.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Statesboro, Georgia
“Yumm-ee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went there with my family, and we all came away satisfied! The food is home-made and the service is amazing. The kids meals are a fantastic value!

• Visited December 2011