Lobby and front desk staff were very nice. That's where it ended. The room was terrible with smelly carpet, mold on the walls, chunks of ceiling missing, some sort of condensation on the carpet under the air conditioner. There was a rusty, greasy electric stove with a sign "do not use" in the kitchenette, sink rusty and with old residue. I complained the door from the parking lot did not have a lock that worked with the key card. Due to the late hour we had no where else to go so we slept with one eye open on top of the bed. This was a franchise place and I can't understand why these corporations who sell to franchisees don't have any quality control. I have quite using Motel 6, Days Inn, and now this Baymont group because the franchisees have ruined the brand name for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Statesboro, Georgia, is an award-winning hotel that offers amazing amenities at affordable rates. Voted Best Hotel by readers of the Statesboro Herald in 2009 and 2010, this hotel offers pillowtop beds, 42" hi-def television & DVD players, a microfridge and a computer with internet in every room. The hotel also has a free hot breakfast each morning, a swimming pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro Hotel Statesboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Statesboro
- Baymont Inn Statesboro