upon checking in I asked the clerk to varify my Wyndam Rewards points at which time he said their system was so old that he could not varify my rewards number and that I would have to call the 800 number myself, ( would have been nice if he had offered to call the 800 for me.) My room was ok, but the carpet was pretty much woren and had many large stains (room 108), but what was nice is the room had a FREE computer to pull up the internet and it also had a DVD player and they offered free movies in the lobby area. My room had high ceilings and was very quiet, bed had a pillow top and I slept thru out the night. I would come back, but bring your wyndam rewards number with you as you wont get much help at the desk...I never did call the 800 number. Resturants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Statesboro, Georgia, is an award-winning hotel that offers amazing amenities at affordable rates. Voted Best Hotel by readers of the Statesboro Herald in 2009 and 2010, this hotel offers pillowtop beds, 42" hi-def television & DVD players, a microfridge and a computer with internet in every room. The hotel also has a free hot breakfast each morning, a swimming pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro Hotel Statesboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Statesboro
- Baymont Inn Statesboro