First, I use an online booking tool through my company, well I booked a king and when I got there they only had two queens. Okay, not the end of the world. Then I got to the room and the TV had a poor picture, snowy. Bad cable or something. Akk they offered was a $10 off coupon. There was a lot of trash in the room behind the dresser the TV was on and behind the bedside night stand, yuck!. The head board was loose from the wall as the screws had been removed, Every time I sat on the bed or moved on the bed, it slapped the wall. Overall, nasty. I would not stay at this Baymont or any other in the future. I stayed at one a couple years ago in Atlanta, nasty.Statesboro does not have much choice in hotels, I also stayed at the Quality Inn and not too much better, but better. Stick with the Holiday Inn or one of the bed and breakfast places when here. Just my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites of Statesboro, Georgia, is an award-winning hotel that offers amazing amenities at affordable rates. Voted Best Hotel by readers of the Statesboro Herald in 2009 and 2010, this hotel offers pillowtop beds, 42" hi-def television & DVD players, a microfridge and a computer with internet in every room. The hotel also has a free hot breakfast each morning, a swimming pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Statesboro Hotel Statesboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Statesboro
- Baymont Inn Statesboro