“Good Pizza, High Priced” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
“Good Pizza, High Priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Ordered 2 medium pizzas and spent over $25. And their medium is the size of a pizza for one. It was good but not impressed with the price.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hazlehurst, GA.
“Very small place...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were going to eat here for my son's Birthday... we we got to the restuarant there was a sign posted that stated we are only taking takeout orders today.. Sorry for the inconvenience. we were very upset...

Visited August 2012
Statesboro, Georgia, United States
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Worst food and service in town. Going to Wal-Mart and microwaving a frozen freezer burnt pizza brings me more palatable pleasure. Not only was my food burnt, but it was tasteless and disgusting. I would never recommend this restaurant mainly because of the incompetent workers there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dalton, Georgia, United States
“Good Food..........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Food was good. The restaurant was not very clean. One vent was filthy. The staff was friendly and helpfull.

Visited June 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their pizza is wonderful! I've gone possibly four times already in one week! I can't believe I've been missing out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009