“Favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Chinese
“Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We eat out more than the average family so to come back often means it is one we really like. So this place is really our favorite local place. The food is as good as you can get, service is quick, staff is friendly and lunch is down right cheap! Give it a try.

atlanta
“Used to be awesome, now is average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Don't know what happened to Mah Jong. When we first moved here in 2002, this was the restaurant to go to for a wonderful lunch or dinner. It slowly went downhill while their prices kept going up. I think they use too much flavoring in their sauces and also just too much of the sauce and not enough meat/vegetables anymore. Soupy is what I've experienced with their meals these past years.

Visited October 2012
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Enjoying Mah Jong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I eat in or carry out from Mah Jong several times a month. I've had very few of their dishes because I'm hooked on their Honey Walnut Shrimp. This is their star dish as far as I'm concerned. It is the best that I've had, including a restaurant in New Rochelle, NY. I've taken friends and houseguests their for lunch or dinner and they agree the food is very good. No matter how long between visits, I'm warmly greeted by most of the staff. As soon as I can get off of the Honey Walnut Shrimp, I will start trying other items on their menu.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We used to eat at Mah Jong all the time but recently have drifted away. The food and service has declined over the past two years. The floor, chairs and tables need to be refreshed. What We have noticed the most was just about all the dishes have the same brown sauce.
They are close to us and we really want them to succeed but it looks as of they are doing what most restaurants do these days and that is to cut corners.
If you like Chinese food, there are better choices nearby. Perhaps your experience will be different though.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Great food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The staff here always knocks it out of the park. They are timely with drink refills and the food is so good. The best part about it how cheap it is for the taste and dish sizes. The place is very clean and perfectly located.

• Visited July 2012