“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 119 Restaurants in Snellville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

As far as chains go, this Longhorn's is right up there at the top! The staff is always friendly and right there when you need them. The bar drinks are wonderful and the bartenders (especially Mike) always remember what your drink is when you return. The food is prepared to order and substitutes are allowed. There's usually a line at dinner time, so go early if you don't want to wait.

Visited July 2014

Loganville, Georgia
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Promptly seated and served. Attended to regularly. Food was excellent. Manager stopped by to speak and kept it short. Two waitresses delivered our food and refilled our drinks. No complaints here.

Visited May 2014
Snellville, Georgia
“Overly Salted Steaks & no Desire to Please the Customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I've given this location 3 attempts to get their act together; three strikes - Their out!
The latest experience turned to be a nightmare. It was a "cheat" day for my wife's diet and they disappointed myself, her, and my daughter. I received an outrageously salty $16 steak, my wife got a sandwich that was full of 90% onions and %10 meat blubber, and my 10 year old got a pink burger. The best they could do is take 1/2 of my wife's sandwich to make up for everything. Not ever going back here. Adios L-Horn.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
lilburn, ga
“Consistency goes a long way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Longhorn is one of my favorite restaurants for a really good steak. They know how to prepare and cook it just the way you order it. I like mine to flinch a little when I poke it with the fork (rare) and I have friends that eat it with no pink anywhere (well done) I have eaten here with many different folks and have never heard a complaint about the food. Their salmon is also wonderful. I often order it on a Caesar salad when I am trying to be good. Friendly service and wonderful food!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Came in a Friday night and it started out not too busy but finally the crowd showed up. Had the Artichoke Harvest appetizer which was excellent. The salad was good. We both had the Peppercorn Bourbon sirloin which was very, very good. The wait staff was excellent and timely.