“Quality meal; Very busy location” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 115 restaurants in Snellville
Cuisines: Italian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quality meal; Very busy location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have visited this location several times since it opened, and although we have enjoyed our meals each time, we have often had to wait 20-30 minutes after ordering for our meals to be served. If you're in a hurry, the combined wait for a table and the eventual wait for your food can be troublesome. Other than this, we've always enjoyed our meals and have found the serving staff to be very courteous and attentive. Plan on loosening your belt a notch as you leave as all their meal options seem to be incredible filling.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Atlanta
“Great Service and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Our first time at this location was a pleasure. The vegetable chicken Light menu lasagna was excellent! Carl provided excellent friendly service. Overall the staff was very capable and efficient. We would suggest that the lighting be dimmer in bar. We plan to come back soon!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I visited this location on date night thursday. First of all,our main reason for going was to have the salad...which we love! So the waitress comes over with a wine bottle of Merlot,gave us a free sample..that was nice. She takes our order and asks if we want soup or salad with our entree? Im thinking..hmm,well salad already comes with the meal,so i will try the soup. I waited,waited,never got the salad?? Although the soup was delicious..i missed my salad a lot! They should inform of the change. Our entrees came and my husband had the little steak gorgonzola cheese and pasta (forgot the name) his was supposed to be cooked med well but was more medium...i could see red! A lot..smh. Then my seafood alfredo comes out with these tiny pieces of shrimp and scallops..the shrimp were undercooked. I sent the dish back and traded for grilled shrimp and was told: oh, you can have the same dish with bigger shrimp if you get them grilled..wow,ok so by this time i was totally turned off and even tho the manager came over and nicely apologized...i still left with my dinner in a to-go container and sadly disappointed that we spent date night there. Oh yea..they have also cut back on the little mints they use to give you with your bill..uggghh

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Buford, Georgia
“Greasy!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'd eaten at many Olive Garden's before and never had anything like this one. Everything was swimming in oil! Every person in our party was sick the next day. Several of us sent our meals back and the same plate came back with the oil soaked off the plate. Will drive to Gwinnett Place next time.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Loganville, Georgia, United States
“Great Service, Bad Management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

There were three children and three adults in our party. They put us in a large booth near the front of the restaurant. There was no air conditioning circulating in the area where we were sitting. Our server was fantastic and kept apologizing for the lack of air conditioning. Additionally, I ordered a sausage dish and a shrimp dish was delivered to me. The server graciously offered to take it back and bring me the sausage dish or let me keep the shrimp dish and provide the sausage dish to me to take home. The manager came over and offered me the sausage dish after I had eaten half of the shrimp dish. They did end up taking the dish off of my bill. We asked her about the air conditioning and she said that there was nothing she could do about it.

• Visited July 2012