“Would stay again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Snellville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The room we stayed in was clean, cool, and above our expectation. We did not, however, have a do not disturb sign and were not aware that although the hotel advertises no weight limit to pets, there is in fact a 50 lb weight limit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Miami, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Clean and fairly secure area. hotel staff nice and would return for another visit in future. Brother stayed at another hotel not as nice on Hwy 85 north of this location. Pool inside would be great in cold weather - breakfast just OK - Left a garment bag in error and staff saved it and I had my Sister rescue it - made us happy that they saved it but could have called upon finding it and we would have returned. But very happy it was saved anyway - Thank You

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I love the LaQuinta Inns & Suites. This is our first choice hotel everytime we need to book a hotel accommodations. We love the sizes of the rooms, the comfort of the beds, the customer services we received thus far has been excellent and professional, the cost or price of the room are very competitive and very reasonable. Our only issue with LaQuinta is the complementary breakfast, which we find to NOT be appetizing because they seem to use what we consider "fake" food including powdered and NOT fresh egg and fake sausage. Overall, the stay at the LaQuinta for us is a great and wonderful stay that is worth the cost and price.

Biloxi, MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The hotel front desk staff was courteous and helpful. The room itself was comfortable, a little cold and hard to get the thermostat just right. The beds were clean and comfortable with enough pillows. The mirror in the bathroom wasn't cleaned when we arrived and we needed a bath mat. When we asked a member of the cleaning staff if she would clean it she acted put out and rudely lectured my wife on what they did and didn't do and if we have any problems we should inform the management. We did and now we are informing you. The breakfast selections are minimal, but really didn't expect more. The eggs that I got, had a strange taste so I didn't eat them. A travelling companion also commented on it. I come to Lilburn at least once a year and have only stayed here twice. I only stayed here because I was with a group and there weren't enough rooms for us at the Country Inn where we usually stay. It's more but my suggestion is to pay the extra money and stay at a nicer place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Fletcher, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had really good customer service when booking, much better than competitors. Hotel is in a good location. It is older and not the cleanest I have ever been but it was comfortable. The hotel was full and active but quiet. This hotel honored bereavement rate that was an issue at other places when we came in to town for a Celebration of Life event. Breakfast was ok and the room air was perfect. The cleaning staff was not good but it was also a very busy time. I did feel safe and comfortable.

Room Tip: I had a room on the back side and even though it was packed, it was quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Snellville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hotel was clean, breakfast was nice, no problems at all. If I go back to Snellville, this will be my first choice. (Why is there a 200 characters minimum? Hmmm? Why? It seems strange there a minimum for the number characters. Being succinct not a good idea?)

East End, Cayman Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was very please with this hotel from the time I checked in until I checked out. The staff was very friendly & helpful, courteous. I love the location and the atmosphere. It was close to all the places and meetings that I was going to. I felt very safe in this hotel and its location in Georgia.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Snellville - Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!