“Nice little sports bar” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 182 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Grill, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night Food, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Looking for a great local place for a burger and a brew? Or maybe a hand-scooped milkshake with some fresh-cut fries? Come visit us at US Cafe, a fast-casual, family-friendly restaurant of patriotic flair! Since our humble beginnings over 25 years ago in Smyrna, Georgia, we at US Cafe have been proud to serve our burgers, wings, and French fries the way they're supposed to be - fresh, natural, and cooked to order. Our classic all-American menu will be sure to please guests of all ages, and we offer special quarterly burgers and wing sauces to please the palates of even the most experienced burger and chicken wing connoisseurs.
Smyrna, Georgia, United States
“Nice little sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The best part of this place is the prices on their menu. You can actually afford to bring a family here and satisfy everyone's needs for very little money.

The only problem I ran into was bringing a vegetarian here. She had to order a salad and wasn't very happy with it.

Visited April 2012
VipulHPatel, Owner at U S Cafe, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Debbie, thanks for the nice review of US Cafe. We are glad you enjoyed our menu and we strive to keep it affordable while providing a quality experience. We apologize our staff didn't offer your friend some of our vegetarian options including our Veggie Burger, Black Bean Burger, Grilled Cheese, and our Cheese Quesadilla. We hope to see you again soon!

Mableton
“Good Food, but prices kept going up and they lost our business”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

When my family first started going to US Cafe years ago, I always ordered the special #3 which was 10 wings, fries, dressing and a drink for about 7 dollars, the wings were big and meaty and the prices very reasonable. Then sometime later the wings became much smaller and I complained to the manager. Then sometime later the price went up. I complained again. Then the prices went up again sometime later. Long story short every timed they raised the prices, I told them that "if this keeps up you will eventually price your self out of my business". Well the price hit around 9 dollars give or take for the special #3. I didn't like it, but i still gave them my business. Then the last time I went about a month ago they had cut the special number 3 from 10 wings to 6 wings for $8.50. When I saw that, I told the cashier, "Well you have finally done it. You have priced yourself out of my business." I and my wife turned around and walked out and have not gone back. Nor will we.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
VipulHPatel, Owner at U S Cafe, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Lyles, thank you for your comments and we appreciate your loyalty through the years. We continue to endeavor to provide a quality menu offering at a value price proposition. Unfortunately, wing prices have increased over 100% during the past year. We reluctantly needed to adjust our prices in October, just for the wings, due to this fact and also provide a more affordable option with 6 wings and the 6 wing combo. We didn't want to sacrifice the quality of our product - we still use fresh wings from the same producer for the past 5 years - because we know our guests would notice and are fanatical about our wings.
Smyrna, Georgia
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Burgers are great. Just one complaint. If they would dry the lettuce before putting on the burger, the wet bun would be eliminated. Overall a little pricey but at least my 4yr old gives me a break from McDonalds when we eat here. Sides are separate and don't get the large fries unless you brought a herd of hungry folks with you. Be careful, 2 adults and one child can cost between $25-$30.

Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Food can be Average to Pretty Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

When the 1st location opened in Smyrna, this place was rockin'. Killer wings, lots of flavors and the wings were a decent size. Over the years they have added another location in Smyrna and over in Buckhead. Prices have creeped up every year and the wings have gradually gotten smaller. I think they use "Frank"s or as the hot sauce now, which I am not a fan of, to ordinary.They do offer several varieties of flavors. I was a huge fan, now I eat there when no where else to go. The burgers are good and they do offer a "value meal" although not by much. Smyrna has a limited decent choice for wings. This place on the better side compared to Crickets, the BBQ places or Chinese restaurants. Taco Mac ruled, but they closed and now you have to drive 10-15 miles to get them.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite local spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

It's a small place but most of our friends frequent U S Cafe. Hamburgers tastes like they were grilled at home. My personal favorite is the grilled chicken salad-great!! French Fries, again, taste like made at home. Usually when we go, we always find folks we know. Good food & friends--what's not to like. Good comfort food!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to U S Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage U S Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.