“Love Muss & Turner!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Muss & Turners is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 182 Restaurants in Smyrna
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Atlanta Road at East West Connector
Transit: Cobb County Transit has a bus stop directly in front of Muss & Turner's on Cumberland Parkway.
“Love Muss & Turner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My favorite place to meet my daughter that works a Home Depot Corp? Soup..awesome, salads..delicious, sandwiches..to die for! I could lust my favorites, but I keep adding to my list.

Visited April 2014

Smyrna, Georgia
“Great bar scene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Quaint place, interesting access and food is worth a visit. A little pricey on the drinks. Service is a little slow but they are very courteous.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Smyrna, Georgia
“Classy deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good place for sandwiches and salads. They also have a good selection of beers and wines. Very trendy clientele and busy socila scene.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a meal with a large group of about twelve people. Our service was good and I was happy with the food here. Lots of great options to choose from.
The deviled eggs were very tasty. We also tried a cheese plat though sadly I forget which cheese’s. They were good but nothing that blew my mind. We split the burger which was a tasty burger! Also we shared quail which I enjoyed a little more than my partner. The food was plenty for the two of us. We did not feel a need to order a large plate.
Good Service, Good Food, and a nice booze menu.
Note there is a very cool speak easy in the back that you can go to for drinks (I think you can eat there too but it was much more bar like than restaurant) It looks like a freezer door you just open it and head on back. We went after dinner for a drink but it was too crowded.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“a local MusT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great food and service. Parking can be a challenge, but worth it. We had the holiday Prix Fixe dinner and were not disappointed. The Hangar steak was excellent. A wonderful surprise was the grilled Octopus salad. A compliment to the pastry chef, the Chocolate cake and the Lemon Thyme Cheesecake were both excellent

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere