The room was very dirty and disgusting and the bathroom was also disgusting. The clean towels had small hairs stuck in them. Our bathroom fan didn't work an when it was fixed the maintenance man left the toilet and the floor full of dirt from the fan when it was opened and fixed. Our bathroom sink leaked and was never fixed when the maintenance man came to fix the fan. The office closes after a certain hour and someone came about 3 in the morning for a room and the office was closed so they decided to pull the fire alarm and the alarm went off for 30 minutes straight until the fire tricks came and my husband had to call the police and the alarm woke up my 7 month old. Overall I'd never go to there again. Oh and the bed sheets and blankets looked like they were never washed there were cigarette burns in one of them and stains on the sheets. All in all the room scared me at one point bed bugs crossed my mind also with how unclean the room was.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sun Suites of Smyrna-Vinings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.