“You get what you pay for” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Smyrna
League City, Texas
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

Let me start by saying that my company paid for me to stay there for a business trip or I likely would have stayed elsewhere.
Having stayed at other locations before, I have found the service to be sub-par and the rooms to have extra thin wall and this location was no exception.
The breakfast was lukewarm at best and the breakfast attendant didnt appear to speak english.
The bed was not mad one morning and I was tols that this was standard practice unless I asked for that service!! I was given an attitude when I asked that that not happen again. By the way, the comforter felt as heavy as a cement sack.....very uncomfortable.
I will likely have to stay there again soon but it will not be my choice.
Pretty sad when the hi-lite of the stay was IHOP which was next door.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

The hotel was worth the value paid. The employees were very friendly, great location, very clean, and charming atmosphere. Great place for family or business travel. Only 20 minutes from Hartsfield in a perfect location for shopping or just relaxing. We will be back! The Simorne Family - Bahamas

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

I stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Smyrna Georgia approximately 10 times a year and always find the rooms, service, breakfast to be 1st class. The Management always sees to make sure that everything is clean and is always available if I ever need anything. I enjoy my stays in this hotel and would recommend it anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

The staff and management of this hotel go out of their eay to ensure that your stay is comfortable and pleasant.Not hard to get here and you can avoid a lot of metro traffic! I highly recommend staying here if you're just passing through or on an extended vacation.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

I stay very frequently at the Country Inn & Suites in Smyrna and have to say that I always feel so welcome and at home. The staff is always very friendly and seem to understand what to do to make my trip special. They seem to know everyone's name that stays with them. I have many colleagues stay with me at the hotel on a one time visit and trip and they too, feel that they had every accomodation that they would have at home.

I would recommend everyone to stay at this hotel as you will never feel so welcome anywhere else! The manager, Bill, will see to that!! Hope you have this great experience soon!

Jack Magoteaux

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2010

The hotel has a problem with bedbugs and will not admit it. However, they have extra protective plastic covering over all boxsprings and mattresses throught the entire hotel. No one goes to that expense with out it being a problem.

I saw one on my bed!!!!!!!! It should be a law that you have to disclose if you have bedbugs

Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
CISsmynra, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, January 29, 2010
This guest checked-in a room, that her father was paying for and claims she seen a bug, I personally went to the room and stripped both beds apart while she was standing there. We did not find anything. Her parents stayed in the room next door and enjoyed there 4 days stay.

I had our pest control company come out and check room 215 the next day and they did not report any findings either.

The reason we have protective coverings on our beds is a proactive move and want our guests to feel comfortable. We took the recommendation from our pest control company, due to other hotel in our area that have bed bug issues.
Savannah, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

I reserved and agreed to pay for 3 rooms for visiting family members with the Smyrna Country Inn and Suites. I provided the Inn with my credit card information for the reservation and confirmed the total costs with the management, well in advance of the arrival date. Upon arrival,the guests were told by the front desk that they needed to use their credit card and pay for the rooms themselves, creating unnecessary confusion and frustration. It is unfortunate that such a physically nice property suffers from such reservation incompetency.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Smyrna? Share your experiences!