“Perfect place to stay for any Walking Dead fan.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Senoia
Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn
You added Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
Po Box 177, Senoia, GA 30276   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Senoia B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Perfect place to stay for any Walking Dead fan.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My two sisters, my son, and I are Walking Dead fans and really enjoyed the fact that the Inn's location is in "Woodbury". You can see Main St. from the front porch. The inn was very clean and the staff was extremely nice and pleasant to talk with. Breakfast was always served at 9:00 with no delay in getting your food, and the PEACH COBBLER is awesome!! The town is really cute which adds to the inn's charm. I am planning on returning sometime this October and am looking forward to staying at the Veranda Inn again!!!

Room Tip: Room 9 has to beds and a TV.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Co. Tyrone, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here with my husband, 2 kids , sister in law and nephew. We are Walking Dead fans and read all the lovely reviews on this Establishment. We were not disappointed. From the minute we walked in we were greeted and felt at home the minute we walked in the door. The building was so beautiful and quaint and it was a pleasure to explore the cozy and beautiful rooms . Our hosts were so friendly and welcoming and we had the greatest day exploring this Area of Georgia, The breakfast was amazing and the peach cobbler was divine!! I sincerely hope we will be back to visit, but in the meantime, I HIGHLY recommend this place xx

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Peotone, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My Mom, Aunt, my two kids and I stayed at the Veranda over night while visiting Senoia to do a little sight seeing. Our room and bath were very clean and comfortable. The Inn is a little run down, but seeing that it's over a hundred years old it just adds character. Breakfast was delicious and be sure to try the homemade biscuits-SO GOOD! The inn is only a block away from the main street and within walking distance to all the shops and restaraunts. Also, the Fried Green Tomatoes house is right around the corner, too. I would definitely recommend the Veranda as a great place to stay. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are decorated differently-beds are comfortable-my kids and I stayed in room 4-upsta...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Friendsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at the Veranda B&B and enjoyed it enormously. Great accommodations, wonderful food and friendly people. we especially enjoyed the art in the lobby and the proximity to the quaint Senoia shops located nearby. The inn is very easy to get to and in area that allows numerous sight-seeing trips. I highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband & I spent a 3day/3night stay at the VERANDA B&B in Senoia, Georgia in June 2013. This beautiful, meticulously clean historic home is filled with gorgeous antiques, old photos and paintings floor to ceiling as if placed by a professional decorator. The lovely parlours full of couches & wingback chairs are homey and comfortable. There are cards & puzzles tucked away in the upstairs library for your pleasure & a chess board in one parlour. A great veranda contains many cushioned chairs & my favorite a porch swing. Sitting outside to 9pm was a dream. The owners, Laura & Rick are the finest people you will ever meet!!! Laura was very helpful booking arrangements (book early, fills up fast) and Rick turns out some special surprises from the kitchen that leaves you wanting more (LOVE his peach cobbler)!!!!!Laura's amazing sister Fran and very cute grandson, Austin (all teen girls out there ask him to serenaded u on veranda w/his guitar) are very helpful, friendly & full of any local info or directions you may require especially "Walking Dead Fans". Little town of Senoia is setting of Woodbury. Many other movies have been filmed there as well. We stayed in room 3 (king size bed) such a quiet stress free bedroom (Great mattress!) Laurie Holden, who plays Andrea on Walking Dead stayed in our room. The Locals are friendly & very willing to answer questions & fill in Historical detail. Fran told us how Margaret Mitchell the author of Gone with the Wind interviewed Conferderate War Veterans who once lived at the VERANDA.
My husband & I are veteran travelers. I say that to let you know this little B&B is a very special jewel and once you discover this secret hide-a-away you will want to return time and time again!!! We do & we will!! Thank you so much to our new friends Laura, Rick, Fran & Austin in Georgia for giving us a relaxing, fun, dream vacation!!!!!! The Ledesma's

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated and each have there own modern bathroom. Explain your needs to...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our Deep South holiday. We booked via email, and Rick and Laura were very helpful in that process so we just knew we would love the Inn.
Everything about the Veranda was simply excellent. Rick and Laura are wonderful hosts.
Firstly, the breakfasts are out of this world. A wonderful twist on what we imagine a Southern breakfast to be (grits, bacon, biscuits) and so much more. I don't really like eggs but the frittata- oh my goodness!!!! Plus the peach cobbler was incredible. I would love that recipe.
The room we stayed in (4) was spacious, immaculately clean and full of character. The bathroom was large and the towels fluffy and ample. The bed was comfy and we got a great night's sleep.

We planned on staying at the Veranda to unwind and relax at the end of a busy vacation, and reading on the porch was perfection. That said, Senoia is Woodbury so there are literally two dozen Walking Dead locations you can visit within a day if you want to- including of course Woodbury town hall! Don't miss the Woodbury Shoppe for souvenirs. They are friendly folks.
The Main Street has lots of unique shopping opportunities and the butterfinger fudge from the fudge shop was devine.

All in, Senoia is a beautiful place. A picturesque town with friendly people. One day we would love to return, and if we do, the Veranda is the only place we would stay. Thank you Rick and Laura.

• Stayed May 2013
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a wonderful, but too short stay here last week. I have never felt more at home anywhere. It was my first time at a bed and breakfast, and they have set the bar very high for any future b&b I stay in.

The owners are wonderful and treat you like family. And the breakfast just might have been the best I have ever had.

I recommend this place to anyone staying in or around Senoia.

I know I will be back... I have already reserved my room for October.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!