“I miss it already!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Senoia
Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn
You added Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
Po Box 177, Senoia, GA 30276   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Senoia B&B and Inns
Nashville
“I miss it already!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place was amazing! Very reasonable prices for all that you get. Amazing Hospitality! Laura and Rick are so welcoming that you feel like family. There were fresh flowers throughout the place that were beatifully displayed. It is located just a block from Senoia which was one of the neatest towns I've seen and very welcoming. We were there for a Walking dead fan weekend and they even left us little Zombie cupcakes in our rooms. The breakfast exceeded all my expectations. Scrambled cheese eggs, fried potatoes with peppers, grits, ham, bacon, balsamic tomatoes with mozarella and mushrooms, biscuits made from scratch, fresh fruit and made from scratch fresh peach cobbler. OMG!.....I almost made myself sick because I coudn't stop eating! This is a great place for a quiet getaway or a fun weekend with friends. We are definitley planning another trip back.I miss it already!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I can't express enough my sincere appreciation to our hosts Rick and Laura for making our Valentine's trip to Senoia such an amazing experience. Not only was the house beautiful, but the effort they put into helping my boyfriend (now fiance) propose made the event something neither of us will ever forget. I can definitely see us returning to The Veranda in the future, if not to just stop in and say hello to these incredibly sweet folks!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room #8, and it was beautiful!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

And not only does that adjective describe the inn, but also the host and hostess, Rick and Laura. From the Valentine's Day greeting of chocolate covered strawberries dipped in Georgia pecans, to the raspberry tea with a dash of champagne, to the warm and gracious "hello" from Laura, we could tell this weekend was going to be a memorable one. The inn itself offers a quiet, relaxing venue with a book filled library and a unique collection of pictures and other interesting pieces to fill the time in a restful and soothing way. Our room was terrific; quiet, spacious and very comfortable with reading areas, a fireplace and individually controllable temperature settings. The weather was quite cool and prevented us from enjoying the swing on the wrap-a-round porch, but not from enjoying fresh hot coffee each morning as we awoke and began to think about the breakfast Rick was preparing. That breakfast was what a breakfast should be - tasteful, varied with traditional and a touch of the unexpected items, and of course filling. Not one was allowed to leave the table hungry, and no one did. One of the pleasures of inn guests dining together is that you can make new friends, learn about things previously not known, and spend more time relaxing over a meal than you usually do. We were surprised the time went so fast, but no one was complaining.

In summary, one of our new friends who had visited the inn many times before, was there for only one evening. He stated that when he and his wife needed some time away from their daily rigors, they came to the Veranda. They said they felt a day at the Veranda is all they need to "recharge their batteries" and get them ready again for their daily routine. My wife and I spent two days there, and we can attest to my new friend's claim. We are ready for the world again.

Room Tip: Tell Laura what your preferences are and rely on her to place you in the right room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
JACKSON, GEORGIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

What a pleasure from the moment you walk in the door! From the fruit and homemade cookies on the sideboard in the hall to Rick's incredible breakfast to the fire log thoughtfully placed in the fireplace, the Verandah takes Southern hospitality to a new level. Owners Laura and Rick made us feel like truly welcome guests. Inn is beautiful, comfortable and "homey". Within walking distance to historic downtown Senoia and easy driving distance to many nearby attractions. Remarkable attention to detail. The breakfast alone would have been worth the price of the room!Thoroughly enjoyed our winter weekend getaway and can't wait to go back in the spring and relax on the huge wrap-around porch!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This beautiful B & B is wonderful. Laura and Rick are wonderful as well as their staff. The best breakfast we have had in a bed and breakfast. Close to absolutely everything in Senoia. The bed was extrememly comfortable and we loved lighting the fire log as we jumped into bed. Thank you so much Laura and Rick. We will be coming back very soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just can't say enough! The Veranda is lovely. All of the staff are as nice as can be. The Veranda was originally built in 1906 as a hotel. The room I had (#7) was unbelievably large. I'd love to go back in the spring--I'd probably never leave the porch! It's so easy to stroll the quaint town of Senoia. And the food is excellent!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Jonesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My sister and I came to Senioa, GA to tour the Southern Living Ideal House. Laura and Rick (Innkeepers and Owners) were the best host you could have chose. They are such wonderful people. They went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful stay. Our rooms were beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was a great three course meal. The B&B was beautifully decorated for Christmas. If you want comfort, and a great experience at a B & B you must try this Inn. I cannot express how nice it was. The town, and shops were nice, and in walking distance. What a great experience. We plan to return in the Spring. Mary J. Virginia

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Veranda Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!