Just returned from a 4 night stay at the Cloister. I had previously been (stayed at the Lodge) over July 4th weekend two years ago. We made the mistake of going to the Beach Club on the 4th, as it was covered up with so many people it was not enjoyable. This time around totally exceeded our expectations! We were glad we chose to come a full week after the 4th of July; the amount of patrons was much more tolerable. The service was impeccible and the staff were all very friendly and remembered our names. The room was immaculate and our view was stunning. I was ecstatic there was an adult pool. There was even a guy walking around monitoring for kids and I have to say, I appreciated his presence. When you're on your honeymoon, the last thing you want around is a bunch of wild and noisy children. We utilized all the restaurants and have to say the Colt & Allison was the best meal of the trip. I also made a trip to the spa which was much needed after planning and executing a wedding two days before. The staff were welcoming and my massage was perfect. The grounds were perfectly landscaped. As you can tell, I enjoyed every second of our honeymoon and plan to return for many anniversaries to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia