We were guests at the Cloister a few weeks ago for a mother/daughter getaway. Our room was luxurious and comfortable with picturesque river views.
This Mediterranean style property, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Black Banks River, is a one-of-a-kind destination. The on site spa is a must see and the Georgian Room will not disappoint. However, Colt & Alison, at The Lodge, has the best filet mignon that I have had - ever! Needless to say, dessert was a scrumptious Gold Brick Sundae.
The magnificent facilities, spectacular gardens and unsurpassed level of personal service blend seamlessly to create this Forbes Five-Star Resort and many delightful memories. Interestingly enough, the lone bagpiper silhouetted against the setting sun is the memory that lingers with me.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- The Cloister
- Cloister Sea Island
- Cloister Hotel
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.