Just returned from an enchanting stay at the Cloister. Had a third floor room overlooking the marsh, thick walls made sleeping a dream (pardon the pun), little touches throughout the room such as vanity seats in the bathroom, double bathroom doors for privacy, a cigar room to die for in the main hotel. Food was outstanding as was the service. Breakfast was limited to the formal dining room which was one of the few downsides. Spa for both women and men was five star as were the grounds. We will be annual visitors to the Cloister.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia