Actually we stayed at the Cloister's Cottages, which is very close to the Cloister's Hotel. Actually everything is close together. The unit we had was fantastic. - four bedrooms (2 master's), five bathrooms, outdoor enclosed patio, heated pool, four fireplaces, kitchen with every possible appliance (all top of the line), about 3,500 square feet. Plus their was daily maid service, gardener and pool cleaner. Also the beds were extremely comfortable. Despite having four couples, we had plenty of space. We didn't want to leave and we will be back.
Everything on the island is convenient - grocery stores, restaurants and golf courses. The golf courses were excellent. We had caddies every day, which was a real treat.
The entire trip was first class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia