I just returned from a 2 night stay at The Cloister with my husband. Words cannot describe how perfectly wonderful our stay was at this property that "took our breath away". The rooms were stunning with great views and ambience. The staff was friendly and helpful. You must visit The Georgian Room for a dining experience you will not forget. Also, visit The River Bar for a wonderful lunch with great water views.
The Cloister is a luxury travel experience filled with wonderful southern charm that is perfect for couples or a family.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- The Cloister
- Cloister Sea Island
- Cloister Hotel
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.