Living in Atlanta I had heard about The Cloister for years...I'm just sorry it took me so long to finally visit. The entire resort is gorgeous. Everywhere you look are beautiful views, both in and outside of the hotel. My suite was enormous and very well appointed, especially the bathroom.
The food at the various restaurants was most impressive. From Italian to traditional American cuisine, each meal was better than the last. And I highly recommend breakfast in the Georgian Room...what a way to start the day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- Cloister Sea Island
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia