Beautiful architecture. Gorgeous setting. Beautiful rooms. Great gym. Stunning spa.
That said there is a difference between the feel of a resort and that of a country club. Country clubs cater to their members. Resorts cater to their guests. The Cloisters purports to do both. It is an odd feeling. The Cloisters is a Club with memberships. When you go to the beach or pools you are entering a members only Beach Club. Families and members, that all know each other, either own residences at the Cloisters or elsewhere make for rather odd bedfellow. Felt like a visitor at an exclusive club not an inclusive resort. The exclusivity comes at the expensive of the guest. Members are catered to, guests are welcome. Thanks for having us!
own residences at the Cloisters or on Sea Island itself make for rather strange bedfellow.
- Also Known As:
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel
- The Cloister At Sea Island Hotel Sea Island
- Cloister Resort Sea Island
- The Cloister
- Cloister Sea Island
- Cloister Hotel
- The Cloister At Sea Island Georgia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort that offers golf lessons plus a variety of other activities such as kayaking, horseback riding, sailing and swimming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Cloister at Sea Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.