Our stay was delightful! Gorgeous, peaceful mountain views...a very good place to bring a book and unwind. Fishing and hiking and shopping nearby if you feel industrious! Breakfast was very filling. Our first course was pancakes topped with baked bananas and homemade cream. The second course was a spinach frittata with great bacon (I don't even like bacon!) and homemade muffins. Oh! And fresh-squeezed orange juice...all enjoyed outside on the deck overlooking layered mountains and fog-filled valleys. My husband and I both had massages and were very pleased. We get massage often so know a good one when we get it! Dinner at Bernie's nearby is highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Inn And Spa
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel Sautee Nacoochee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is proud to have received a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We are a 10 room inn and day spa located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 90 miles north of Atlanta and west of Greenville. We look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations and the finest in spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Fareportal so you can book your Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.