We stayed at Lucille's Mountaintop Inn & Spa for our 10-year anniversary and had such a wonderful time. The owners, who had recently purchased the B&B in September, were amazing, giving us a grand tour when we arrived. They were so very pleasant, hospitable and accommodating. Our room (#6) was perfect: great view, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, king-sized bed, and a few wonderfully selected books. The room and social areas were decorated stylishly, meticulously detailed and very comfortable. Loved sitting out on the expansive back porch, covered in blankets, sipping on warm apple cider and watching the stars. Breakfast the next morning was scrumptious and we both had several helpings. I can say the only bad thing about our stay was it was for only one night -- my mistake -- our next stay will be much longer. This is definitely our new get-away place.
- Also Known As:
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Inn And Spa
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel Sautee Nacoochee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is proud to have received a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We are a 10 room inn and day spa located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 90 miles north of Atlanta and west of Greenville. We look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations and the finest in spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Fareportal so you can book your Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.