/what a great trip!!! Although the Inn requires driving a one lane road for about a mile, the destination is well worth the drive. Our stay at the Inn was excellent in every way. The room was a large corner room with a view of mountains in all direction. There was a gas fireplace that faced the bedroom and the other side of the fireplace faced the large bathroom. We had a movie night in the room with a large selection of free movies to choice from. The staff was very warm and friendly. The afternoon dessert was awesome; some of the best german chocolate cake I have ever had. The gourmet breakfast was worth getting up for. We were given a great recomendation for dinner at the Nacoochee Grill. Although you feel that you are miles away at a mountain retreat, you are only 10 minuutes from Helen Georgia. My wife and I had a wonderful stay and would recommend this inn to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is proud to have received a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We are a 10 room inn and day spa located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 90 miles north of Atlanta and west of Greenville. We look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations and the finest in spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel Sautee Nacoochee
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Inn And Spa