Had a fantastic lunch on the patio of this awesome hotel. Food was fantastic and the views of the lake was out of this world.
There is a waterfall near to the hotel where you can hike and enjoy the fresh air!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very warm welcome, dear guests - come in, enjoy the moment, and marvel at one of the most tremendous views in Europe. Be inspired by the charm of a true Grand Hotel and experience a sense of living history in one of the best preserved hotels of its time. From the moment you set foot in the Grandhotel Giessbach, you will find yourself in a world of unique splendour and elegant sophistication. It embodies the romance and charm of glorious bygone times. Today, just as it was one hundred years ago, the historical hotel residence, by the celebrated silvery Giessbach Falls, high above Lake Brienz, is quite simply a world of its own. Surrounded by mountains, forests and alpine meadows, with a breathtaking view of the unspoiled landscapes of Lake Brienz, this hidden oasis lies far away from everyday bustle and traffic. Relish the chance to unwind in this friendly and hospitable oasis, far away from everyday hustle and bustle. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Grandhotel Giessbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandhotel Giessbach Hotel Brienz
- Grandhotel Giessbach Swiss Alps