“That's A Breakfast To Write Home About!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
South Florida, Florida
“That's A Breakfast To Write Home About!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have found my favorite breakfast place, unfortunately it's in GA and I'm from FL. I was visiting my daughter, she took us to Egg Harbor...I knew she was a smart lady! That was undoubtedly the best meal on this trip(except for the meals my daughter cooked). My Christmas wish is to have an Egg Harbor closer to home!
The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was prepared perfectly, the atmosphere was family oriented, the price was very reasonable, and the coffee mugs are unique. I bought two to take home!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Time to let it go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went there on my day off and found the food mediocre and expensive. Go to the Flying Biscuit across the street.

Visited October 2013
Atlanta
“Awesome Brunch Joint!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is a very good joint for brunch....has a lot of variety to choose from and great service. Its very crowded on the weekends, hence I would suggest to call ahead and make your reservations.

They have freshly squeezed juices and organic food. Overall a great place!!!

Visited November 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Pleasant informal dining at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We ate at the lunch hour but ordered breakfast. We chose make-your-own skillets. The food was above average but not remarkable. The service was friendly and efficient. The space was open, inviting, and clean. Noise was not a problem. The PA featured classic jazz. Overall, a laid-back, relaxing dining experience for less than $15 each including tip.

Atlanta, Georgia
“HUGE Menu! Good Food. Nice People.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I really like this restaurant and I don't even like, or eat, breakfast!
Huge menu and they will custom prepare anything for you. Lots of healthy and lite choices - even though breakfast is traditionally starchy and heavy. The crepes are really good. Really attentive, nice staff. I like the bathrooms, too. This place is great!

Visited September 2013