“Better every time!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
everywhere
“Better every time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Pine nut chicken...and those fried spinach leaves covered in sugar...
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Tender beef
Chicken Chow Mein.....
Egg rolls
Chicken Wings...
Dessert doughnuts.....
EVERY single item on the menu just is better and better.... This place is fantastic and is on my list as "mandatory" when I visit family in Atlanta!!! --

Don't take my word for it...GO THERE!! and experience it for yourself!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

everywhere
“Ahhh....Pine nut chicken is great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Was in ATL over the long holiday weekend and we brought in Chinese from here. The Pine Nut Chicken was great tasting, juicy and delicious and the dumplings pan fried were fantastic too. This fried spinach came with and it was crispy and sweet...highly recommend this place.
Since we got take out I can't comment on the environment...but the food was delicious and huge portions for the price too!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Although I have never eaten here, I will never do so after my experience with this establishment. I called to complain when I found one their menus on my windshield when my car was parked in my driveway in a gated community. They denied they had employed anyone to do this, although I explained that other cars in my neighborhood also had the menus on their windshields. When I explained that the person was trespassing, the man that answered the phone hung up on me. I called back and the man yelled at me and told me I could just throw it away and hung up again. Very rude and obviously has no regard for property law, which makes me wonder if he has any regard for health laws either.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent take-out & delivery.....but they always screw something up about the order. Gyro's are OK, but the best ones...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

Decent take-out & delivery.....but they always screw something up about the order. Gyro's are OK, but the best ones are at Christo's in Marietta.