“Great Day, well organised & run centre” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Brereton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel is in Cheshire is located just off the M6 and offers customers the ultimate paintballing experience. Frequently used by Premier League football teams including Manchester United and Manchester City, Delta Force in Congleton has the reputation of being one of the UK's best paintballing venues. In addition to the action-packed game zones including villages, and graveyards there are spectacular focal points in the base camp including a genuine WWII Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Leeds
5 attraction reviews
“Great Day, well organised & run centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

As a group of neighbours we look to try and do an activity each christmas! it's getting harder & harder to find something different to do, but this place was well worth the trip.
Having originally booked into the Wakefield centre we were called 1 week prior to say there were no other bookings but the Manchester centre had several other team splaying and we could join up with them. We were glad we did as although the weather looked as though it was going to ruin the day it held off & the centre here is well organised & ran.

There was a team of 3 on duty and they certainly knew what they were doing, quickly getting everyone organised and split into 2 teams. They covered off the boring stuff quite quickly but thoroughly, ensuring everyone knew the rules & would enjoy the day whilst complying with the safety rules.
The guys quickly got the action started and were on hand to marshall the games and ensure everyone was ok. Any issues were quickly resolved & if equipment played up quickly swapped the gear out.

They split the day into 6 games, played 2 ways so effectively 12 games in all, with a break between each game to stock up on ammo & refreshments.
Don't go thinking you won't spend any money, but this will depend on how long you last in each game & how trigger happy you are. I would suggest you can get by on 400 paintballs but ours averaged about 6-800 per person for the day including the already included ones. So probably about £40 per person to spend on the day.

The organisers were well trained & friendly, ensuring continuity through the day & advice / assistance when needed. They controlled the groups to ensure maximum enjoyment and safety without spoiling he fun.

Well worth a visit, well organised, good equipment & not overly priced when paying for yourself, but I guess if your taking a family or group it can soon add up.

Visited December 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find your comments useful when looking to make a booking. Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience, by hosting unique movie set themed game zones and the highest quality equipment. We are thrilled to hear that even though you went to a different centre, than originally planned, you and your team still had a fantastic experience with us. Delta Force paintball is UK’s No.1 paintball provider and is rated 5 stars by the UKPBA and we are pleased to have lived up to our usual high standards. We have passed your feedback on the centre manager and staff, as we are sure that they will be pleased to hear how much the day was enjoyed. We look forward to seeing you and your group back in the near future, for another day of action packed paintball.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Mega 14th Birthday Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

On arriving at Manchester Delta Force paintball centre the queue was a bit slow due to people not having filled their forms in as requested in the booking information but once in things ran very smoothly, the safety equipment issued was better than other centres we had visited (more padding and much cleaner!!). The safety CD over loudspeaker was very clear and concise then the Marshals ran through what to expect for the day ahead 6 games with 2 parts all different scenario's and a finale of Zombies & Humans to use up your remaining paintballs. The facilities were very clean, the marshals ran round emptying bins etc, the toilets were clean, and they couldn't do enough for you even offering hot water bottles to keep warm. They also gave a talk to people left in camp on catering and the fact the birthday boys etc would get a little surprise later (extra lives in the games) and that they realised the paintballs were collectively a lot of money and they knew we would want to limit the number used by the kids as much as possible and explained how to manage this by only issuing them with a limited number per game that your budget allowed and gave examples of the best number per game which was very helpful (my only negative on the day was the cost of the paintballs for a kids party!!). Before entering the gaming area the marshals checked the safety gear was correctly fitted to ensure no injuries occurred and the kids absolutely raved about each game scenario when they came back, absolutely loved it. The food choice was limited, just 2 types of pizza which you had to order on arrival at a cost of £5 each (but you could take your own food), the kids enjoyed the pizza. There was unlimited tea and coffee at no cost all day, definitely a good thing at this time of year. They also ensure that kids play with other kids and not adults (unless they are part of the party) which was definitely a good idea. Overall it was definitely a fabulous day out for the kids, they all said it was the best party ever.

Visited November 2013
We are honoured you chose to host your son's 14th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball, and are thrilled to hear they all said “it was the best party ever”. We entertain thousands of birthday parties for children every year and strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, not only for the children playing, but for the parents booking the party. We strive for the highest level of customer service and safety is paramount, when creating the ultimate paintball experience. We do apologise if the costs weren’t in line to your expectations, as I'm sure you will see by having a look at other paintball centres in the region, these are standard costs involved with a day of paintball. You can of course limit the costs for the day by setting yourself a budget for paintballs for the day and then ration these paintballs out between games. Delta Force has the latest equipment and has been rated 5 stars by the UKPBA for the leading health and safety practises. We hope the team will all be joining us again soon, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

Knutsford, United Kingdom
“truly successful 13th birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

my daughter and 7 friends visited on the 20/10/13 and they all had a great day out. I thought that it provided good value for money but the highlight for me was the calibre of the staff group: they were attentive and thoughtful. The booking process was seamless and the staff very informative. A the site they looked after the children and as a consequence I felt they were safe and having a good time. The bonus however was the provision of a hot water bottle- GENIUS-which made my day comfortable, to say nothing of the free tea and coffee. I would not hesitate to recommend this day for energetic and robust kids.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind review, and we are thrilled to hear that your daughter and her friends enjoyed their paintball experience at Delta Force Paintball. We understand that parents may be concerned about their children paintballing, which is why we place such high importance on the safety aspect, while keeping it fun all at the same time. At Delta Force paintball we strive to ensure that your paintball day is a breeze and enjoyed, from the time of booking to the moment you leave the centre. Thank you for recommending the experience, we hope to see the team back, for another day of action packed paintball.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“We had a nice, but expensive day!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

First of all I've to say that the reviews really helped me. I pretty much knew what'll go on!
I really liked the scenarios, many of them are great, especially the bridge! Even the mud is no issue, if you know that you've to bring fitting shoes...I think it made it feeling more real.
We were ten guys, so we expected to play 5vs5 what wasn't possible...they separated us and put in around ten other guys as well. Furthermore, like many people already wrote, the balls are very expensive. You need at least 100 balls for each round, during six rounds. If you've 200 balls included, as we had, you have to buy at least 400 more, which are 32£. In total I spent 70£ for myself. All in all I would say, it's not worth the money. If you don't care about that...go for it!

Visited November 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your review, and we are pleased to hear that you found reading the reviews helpful, for your day out. We do apologise that the costs were not in line with your expectations. As I'm sure you will see by having a look at other paintball centres in the region, these are standard costs involved with a day of paintball. You can of course limit the costs for the day by setting yourself a budget for paintballs for the day, and then ration these paintballs out between games. There are various inclusive discounted package deals to choose from, which will assist in lowering the cost of the day. We hope that you will look to return in the future, for another day of action packed paintball.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day sons 13th Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My son went to delta force Manchester on 26th October for his 13th birthday there was 6 of them altogether, what a fantastic day from start to finish, we were there for 8 hours he had six games and one bonus game which was humas v zombies my son was a zombie, I paid for a package from my son and his friends which included 300 paint balls and a lunch which was a pizza, the pizza was a hit with him and all his friends who said it was delicious and was gone in seconds, the staff were excellent and really made it a great day, they were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble they really looked after my son and his friends and even me who had to sit in the cold for eight hours, they made sure I was warm by giving me a hot water bottle, which I thought was a great idea and there was complimentary tea and coffee through out the day. Well done to all the staff you were brilliant, I will definitely be booking again, I would recommend delta force Manchester for a fab day out.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Holmes Chapel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Delta Force paintball is pleased to hear your son and his friends enjoyed a great day of paintballing. We are thrilled that he is keen to do it all again in the near future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team