“Oh My Delicious Mouthwatering Sinful Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Oh My Delicious Mouthwatering Sinful Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I watch what I eat which means I limit my red meats and poke in more veggies and fruit now. But oh my lands this Oklahoma/Texas bread girl loves great BBQ…not good but GREAT!

…perfectly smoked (in other words delicious with or without sauce), never dried out but moist and easy to chew fall of the bone kind of cooking, and a variety in sauces and they had 3 of 'em (hot, mustard, and sweet)!!!!!! Your sides better rock too…and they did! I tried the Mac-n-cheese (yum) and the Fried Okra (but of course had to I'm in the South ya'all). Let's just say I left a rolling out as a happy happy girl. Pretty much could not digest what I consumed since I could not stop eating my ribs and pulled pork. They had desserts too but I had no room! The only thing I was not fond of was their unsweet ice tea (watered with little flavor to me). Maybe their sweet tea is their specialty since this is Southern.

Seating outside and inside no matter where you are it is cramped and if your outside you may just get a little smoked yourself if the wind is blowing your way since the cooker is close to where the tables are. There is always a line out the door so prepare yourself and know it is worth "the wait" in gold! Note: They also cater weddings the food is so popular. Place has also been featured on FoodTV Network and been around a very long time so they know their business and the menu is vast. Enjoy!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Louisa, Kentucky
“Excellent BBQ, and I don't even like BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped by for dinner after a day at the beach with family and was pleasantly surprised to find that this place was awesome! The BBQ sandwich was delicious and I found it tough to decide on only one of their variety of sauces. They are all delicious.

Brunswick, Georgia, United States
“The absolute best, period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best BBQ I have ever eaten, time and again. Great, fun staff. Great atmosphere. Decently priced. Your only problem will be getting in and finding a seat. Go at an off time, or the line will be out the door.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Uvalda, Georgia
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was hoping to give it a great review. Have eaten here before and thought it was pretty good. I love beef brisket and was looking for a moist piece of meat this was very dry. I would not return. Fries good stew good.

The Villages, Florida
“Great food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Ate there yesterday for lunch. Keep in mind, it is not only Bar B Que, but ribeye sandwiches, burgers , fried green beans. I had the brisket sandwich, my wife had the ribeye sandwich, both were excellent. Limited seating inside and outside, also , limited parking! I understand they Do Tow cars if you are in a neighboring business parking lot ! We sat at the counter, and enjoyed talking to local folks that visit this establishment several times a week. This is the kind of place you want to try everything on the Menu !

Visited August 2014