“Oh my soul, BBQ Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Decatur, Georgia
“Oh my soul, BBQ Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Was in the area and searched for restaurants featured on Triple D. I love BBQ so chose this one. Jackpot! Moist, smokey PULLED pork with fresh fries. Sauces are ok, but meat like this stands on its own. The other highlight was Bacon, Jalapeño fried Mac N Cheese balls. Don't miss this place!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good (but not great) BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stopped in for lunch one weekend in January while visiting the island. I got the pork bbq sandwich and the brunswick stew. The stew was very good while the sandwich was good but not great. I would certainly go again if I was in the area but this is not the best bbq I have ever had.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic Flavors!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I got takeout Dinner of pulled pork sandwiches, 1/2 rack of ribs, slaw, fries, and baked beans. The price was reasonable, and the food came promptly. We were very impressed with the lean and tender ribs. The pulled pork also had great flavor. Side dishes were all very good. They offer a number of sauces, I enjoyed the Hot and Spicy. The mustard-based sauces didn't appeal to me, but that's just a personal taste preference. Will definitely return.

“Average but Oh So Close to Very Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

OK, let me explain and I should mention this was our first time there. I had the brisket sandwich because that's what I always try at my first visit to a new BBQ place. And quite honestly it wasn't great, it was actually kinda tough. It was nice and lean the way I like it but it just wasn't tender enough to cut with a fork if that makes any sense. But will I try it again next time absolutely and rest assured there will be a next time.
The sides we tried were all dynamite as were the sauces. And if they have peach cobbler the day you're there whatever you do don't forget to get some and get many because you won't want to share it. My wife had a pork bbq sandwich and it was fabulous. We didn't try the ribs but some of the folks sitting around us had them and they looked great.
The atmosphere is super and the staff is great.
I will most assuredly be back it's a very cool place if you're in the vicinity don't miss it.
But man I really hope the brisket is great next time

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Best BarBQue on the Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The pork is juicy and spices. The brisket is the best you will find most anywhere. The sides add to the whole experience.

• Visited September 2013