“Amazing shrimp” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The buffalo spiced shrimp here were some of the best shrimp I can ever recall having. They were thick, juicy, tender and hot. I only regret that I can't eat them every day. Our server was attentive and helpful. The crabcakes and fried oysters were excellent as well. To end the meal they offer complimentary soft serve ice cream. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely stop into Iguanas again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“Good atmosphere and decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed our food. It was nothing outstanding but it was good. I might give it another try another time but there are other restaurants I will try near there first.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Roseville, Minnesota
“It's fried food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Everyone went nuts over this place. It's a bar and restaurant with bar and restaurant food. The bartender we had was really great and friendly, but the food is what I'd find at any bar and restaurant anywhere in the country. I liked it, it's probably a great place to take kids, because they give you free ice cream, but it's not a stop I'd make on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Golden Isles.

Visited January 2013
“Recommend !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We are locals so we very rarely go to the village area for a meal as it is usually full of wonderful tourist; but recently we thought lets go try "Iguanas" shrimp; we are always hearing and seeing the adds for their shimp.......We definately would go back; as not only was the shimp dinner wonderful; service was excellent-the whole staff was; and the facility was very clean!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Sitting outside on a beautiful day, even as I write. Very friendly service (Duncan and Whitney couldn't be nicer). We followed their recommendation and. Started with some coconut shrimp which was delicious. Followed that up with a club sandwich and Mac and cheese. The club sandwich was very nice and the Mac and cheese was quite yummy. Great lunch and we get compliment notary ice cream. Great place for lunch.