“Outstanding in all respects” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill

Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill
1217 Ocean Blvd, St. Simons Island, Georgia, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 (Formerly Crabdaddy's Seafood Bar & Grill)
912-634-1120
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
San Ramon, California
“Outstanding in all respects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We found Crabdaddy's outstanding in all respects - ambience, service, value, food quality and food treatment. The seafood dishes and bread pudding are not to be missed.

• Visited January 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love this place. My girlfriend and I had dinner here the day after christmas and the food was excellent. She ordered scallops and I had the shrimp and grits. The atmosphere was good and the service was awesome. I would definitely recommend this place if you are visiting St. Simons Island.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, GA
“A huge surprise-excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had never visited to St. Simons and were there only one night on our way to Florida. I wasn't sure about this place but all 5 of us loved our meal! The service was excellent and food (appetizers, salads, bread, entrees, desserts) was absolutely delicious. Don't be turned off by the location or appearance of Crabdaddys. You won't be dissapointed. Thanks to TripAdvisor reviewers for recommending this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alabama
“Awesome Scallops!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Made a quick trip to Brunswick and my husband and I decided to give Crabdaddy's a try. Our meal was outstanding. We were seated immediately and ordered drinks and an appetizer of the crab soup. Lots of crab! Great tasting.

For my entree I had the sea scallops. They were large and cooked to perfection. My husband had the filet and added on some fried shrimp. I tasted his and the filet was great and the shrimp were fresh. We loved the salad and bread that also came with the meal. Some of the best salad dressings I've ever tried. If we were ever back in the area I KNOW we would give this place another try.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Meal of Our Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Crabdaddy's was a total surprise and the best meal we had in Saint Simons. The atmosphere is casual but cozy. The service was outstanding and the crab cakes were some of the best I've ever had. My husband had the fish special of the evening and loved it. This place should definitely be on your list of restaurants to try. We will be going back next time we're in the area.

• Visited November 2012