“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood, Eclectic
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Brunswick, Georgia
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Small restaurant, always crowded which means the food and service is fantastic. Great menu, but the chef always has lots of dishes not on the menu! Some fantastic appetizers, seafood, beef etc. Great wine menu as well!

Visited May 2013

85% Recommend
Naples, Florida
“Clear one of the two best restaurants on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our food was exceptionally well prepared: steak diane and veal. Service was great. Ambiance was very good and my wife and I were very comfortable during our dinner. Local recommendations were important in our selecting this restaurant from the many choices available nearby. While it is an expensive outing it is well worth it for the lover of good food. Will go back when next in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Delaney's is the "Best of the Best"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Upon reading comments/remarks from CHM626 and ekd123, I was appalled at their description of Delaney's Bistro. I do realize that fine dining is not suitable for everyone (some people prefer Shoney's and What-A-Burger), but each of these reviews is so off the mark it is laughable. The other reviews are completely "on-spot". Delaney's Bistro is a family-run fine dining establishment, drawing not only local people, but those like me, who live out of state. I visit Delaney's monthly (from over 100 miles away), if not bi-monthly. Everything about the experience each time I visit is impeccable. From the moment I walk in each time, the service, atmosphere, food, and beverage highly exceeds my expectations. Mr. Delaney is a very ambitious chef and sees that all patrons are welcomed warmly and served the best meal they could have. He outdoes any dining experience I have had anywhere else. Unlike the comment from CHM626, I hope and pray they maintain their high performance and professional expertise for another 20 years. St. Simons Island would not have the same elegant atmosphere without this quaint, popular, and VERY successful Bistro.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

we visited this place twice both times we ate at the bar, and both times the food and service where excellent

Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Mark, our server, was wonderful and the choices of food were outstanding! Some of the best food we have ever eaten. This was our first time but definitely will not be the last. Thank you so much...we enjoyed everything.

• Visited June 2013