“Great Place and Great People !!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Beach Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Beach Bed & Breakfast
907 Beachview Drive, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522   |
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great Place and Great People !!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2007

We had a great time staying here. St. Simons and Sea Island are Fantastic. Joe, Larry, Jerry and the other staff are great. The inn is as nice as any resort Hotel I have ever stayed in. Safe, clean and beautiful are the words to describe this inn. These folks extended to my wife and I hospitality we have never recieved from relatives. We had a wedding party staying at the inn when we did and Joe and the staff made it fun for everyone. This inn also has a great view of the ocean and is right in the heart of the best area on St. Simons. If you go to St. Simons, you have got to stay here !!!!!!!!!
Davis
Montgomery, Alabama

• Liked — Great staff
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple

Solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2007

I found the Beach B&B through an on-line search. I was impressed by the website, so went ahead and booked my vacation with them. I was curious to see if my experience would measure up to what the website conveyed. It absolutely did. Our room was beautiful, the overall accomodations great, and the staff top notch. We enjoyed breakfast each morning on a balcony overlooking the ocean, rode bikes around the island provided by the B&B, ate at local restaurants (the staff secured our reservations), and lounged on the beach with chairs and beach towels provided by the B&B. I only wish we could have stayed longer before returning to reality!

• Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

Thirty-nine years later, on the same day to the same man.....we were married on the beach out in front of BB&B.
Melanie, Jerry, Gloria, Samantha, Tomee, Larry and Joe could not have been nicer or more help.
We chose the location online, then made a trip down to check it out...we ended up staying for 2 days and not wanting to go home.
All the preparations, cake, photographer, flowers, minister were made through detailed emails from the staff. Everything went as planned. Larry promised no rain, and he was able to deliver.
Our families thought the suite was absolutely fabulous and we had plenty of room to entertain the few guests we had before the wedding.
We walked the beach, visited the lighthouse, spent two days doing nothing but sitting on the porch, reading and relaxing., rode bikes and ate wonderful seafood. Breakfast was always wonderful, even when I was too nervous to eat!
Our every need was met by the delightful staff.
I could not have been more pleased with the service and surroundings.
We have already made reservations for our return next year to celebrate our 1st and 40th anniversary.
Beach Bed and Breakfast is truly a wonderful place to rest and relax.

• Liked — The friendliness of the staff - I felt comfortable right away.
  • Disliked — I couldn't stay longer!!!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
knoxville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2007

My husband and I chose to celebrate our anniversary at a bed and breakfast, as we have always talked about doing. Fortunately for us our first choice was an excellant choice. We were extremely pleased with the accomadations. It was like home away from home, we were treated very graciously and felt very much at home. All we had to bring were our clothes. We had beach chairs and towels provided for us when we wanted to go to the beach, which was just across the street. We also had bicycles provided to ride on the beach or into the village. Our rooms were cleaned daily and beverages were stocked in the refrigerator daily, as well as snacks, which my husband and myself enjoyed while sitting on the balcony, watching the activity on the beach and ocean. The staff has been together for awhile, and in my opinion, speaks to the management and the feeling of the family atmosphere. I promise you won't regret spending your time away from home at Beach Bed & Breakfast on St. Simons Island.

Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

My wife and I just returned from a weekend visit to St Simon Island and the Beach Bed and Breakfast. We spent two very enjoyable nights. We got the anniversary package and everything was as they explained, flowers and champagne on arrival. The flowers were a nice arrangement and the champagne was on ice. The package even included dinner one night at a nice local restaurant.

Breakfast on the veranda was very peaceful, attentive service and great food. The staff was very nice, available and eager to help. We spend several hours on the veranda, watching dolphins and drinking wine that was available at no extra charge. The staff checked on us several times to see if we wanted anything.

Very nice beach chairs for use on the beach just across the street . Go to the beach in the morning as there is no beach at high tide.

The room was nice but not anything super. The only problem we had was the key would sick in the lock to the room.

Maybe we were just lucky but the weather was ideal. Cool in the shade warm in the sun. A wonderful breeze off the ocean as we sat and watched the dolphins play in the surf.

• Liked — Veranda overlooking the ocean
  • Disliked — bathroom
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2007

We just returned from a week in the Beach Bed and Breakfast on St Simons Is., GA and loved it. It is a top notch B&B. We had a family reunion and I had one of the rooms with a King bed overlooking the ocean. Fell asleep to the waves crashing nightly. Daily we were served homemade hot breakfast on the outside deck viewing the ocean with our family. Bikes come with the deal and that is all you need on the island. We rode bikes everywhere. You can sunbath and walk for miles right infront of their B&B when the tide is out. The main village is a stonesthrow away by foot or bike. The staff was incredible. Very attentive, friendly, professional and on top of things. They are very gracious Southern brothers that own it and are very involved with the operation. They even went bike riding with my husband in the mornings for a "Power Ride" and one even joined us for lunch one day. They were just so great. Great wit and sense of humor for sure. We had a special dinner made by the Chef there and I highly advise that. It was nice to just stay there one nite and have the ocean view for dinner and the meal was superb. All in all it went off without a hitch and was a perfect 10 for me. Very classy building and perfect location. They do everything for you from make your dinner reservations, arrange boat trips to tell you the best "Margarita's" on the island.
Just go! Just relax! Just chill! Just make your reservations now!
We will for sure be returning.
Katie and Doug
anyone can email me at ktkeaty@msn.com if you want to ask any questions.

• Liked — the staff and view
  • Disliked — loved all - nothing bad
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Gainesville, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2006

My husband and I had our wedding party stay at the Beach B and B as well as having our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at the Beach B and B. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. The staff was amazing. All of the details that had been worked out prior to the wedding weekend were completed wonderfully. My wedding weekend was like a fairy tale. I highly recommend the Beach B and B for weddings. It is a beautiful place with a wonderful staff. My husband and I will be returning to the Beach B and B for many years.

• Liked — the location
  • Stayed April 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Beach Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!