“Boarding through Georgia's back country” 4 of 5 stars

+1 912-230-4323
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Stand Up Paddle Board or SUP rentals and eco tours here on St Simons Island GA and the rest of the GA Golden Isles! All of our trips begin and end around the beach so we meet there to start the fun. Our retail store is now open at 1626 Frederica Rd. We have amazing boutique clothing and swimwear as well as a fantastic paddle board selection. Come on by and check out the shop and we look forward to taking you out on the water, see ya soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
“Boarding through Georgia's back country”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Recently took my girlfriend to St Simons Island in GA on a paddleboarding excursion, prettty cool experience. John, our guide, was super knowledgeable about the area's wildlife and historal relevance which made the trip quite exciting. Paddleboarding through the estuaries and tidal flats we encountered an array of wildlife from small bonnethead sharks, redfish, to the elusive diamonback terrapin turtle. Really a fun way to spend an afternoon in St Simons, highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Board outta my mind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

SSI is a quiet and peaceful little island. It's easy to understand why teenagers can convince themselves that their bored by the 5th day of a family vacation. When my son said he was "bored out of his mind" the word bored stood out and a lightbulb went off. I thought what better way to embrace the peace and serenity of the island than to submerge yourself in it. So I hunted for the best deal on the island (cause I hate paying more then I have to) and found SSI sup. After talking to John I decided to take the entire family on a local paddle board excursion. I honestly dont know who enjoyed themselves more, The wife and I, our two kids, or John our guide. It was the best sunset spent of our entire vacation. Thanks John, because of you my wife enjoyed the "workout" so much I've been given the go ahead to purchase two paddle boards of our own for our lake house. And the funny thing is that as cheap as I can sometimes be, I will be happy to give my money to SSI sup to purchase my own two slivers of paradise (boards).

Visited April 2013