After reading the reviews we weren't sure what to expect, but we had a very nice visit to the Sea Palms Resort. From check in to check out the staff welcomed us and made us feel at home. Our
kitchenete type room was clean and up to date, not dated. The golf course was on OK shape for February(a few thin spots in the fairways), but well maintained. We only eat breakfast at Sea Palms, preferring to try some of St. Simons seafood restaurants, which we also enjoyed. If you try Sea Palms, I don't think you will be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Hotel
- Sea Palms Golf And Tennis Resort
- Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Hotel Saint Simons Island
- Sea Palms Hotel Tennis
- Sea Palms Resort Tennis
- Sea Palms Resort Saint Simons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.