I've been doing alot of business trips to St. Simons and have made Sea Palms my home base for when I'm in town working. Other hotels on the island can cost a little more for your typical chain than other places because it's a tourist destination. I've found Sea Palms to be very accomodating with special offers on the web and in person to keep my travel costs down which my company likes!
I don't get the feel of your typical hotel, It's more like having my own condo. Every room I've stayed in has had a great view! Wifi works great and I have a nice desk in the room with a bar/kitchen for coffee in the morning.
I agree with other comments that the rooms are a little dated, but I've spoken to management and It appears that big changes are on the way to update the property. I intend to keep staying here on my business trips because the management and staff are on board to make sure their guests are happy and that adds a nice personal touch for me.
As you move forward to spring and peak travel/golf season I suggest a breakfast buffet at the clubhouse for guests and golfers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Hotel Saint Simons Island
- Sea Palms Golf And Tennis Resort
- Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Hotel
- Sea Palms Hotel Tennis
- Sea Palms Resort Tennis
- Sea Palms Resort Saint Simons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sea Palms Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.