I recently stayed at this hotel with a friend for one night in a standard room with 2 Queen beds. Here are my observations:
- Beautiful rooms, seemed freshly redone. Upscale. Roomy.
- Comfortable beds, pillows, bedding.
- Lap desk in room!
- Great Hampton Inn breakfast, though the eggs leave a lot to be desired. Took one bite of my faux omlette and trashed it.
- Coffee (single-cup machine), microwave, and fridge in room
- Front desk staff was always friendly, helpful
- Quiet room, quiet hotel
- Almost every hotel room I stay in could use more power outlets convenient to the bed. I always travel with a power strip to alleviate this issue.
- While room and bath were freshly redone, the bathtub hardware seemed like it had some age on it and it hadn't been updated with the rest of the room. Good shower, though!
Would I stay here again? YES! And I will recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Simons Island Hotel
- Hampton Inn St. Simons Island Hotel Saint Simons Island
- St Simons Hotels
- Hampton Inn Saint Simons Island
- Hotels St Simons
- Hampton Inn St Simons
- St Simons Island Hampton Inn
- Saint Simons Island Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Simons Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.