“Worth the wait.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Bedford, NY
“Worth the wait.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I had the Surf Squared (poached eggs on delicious and generous crab cakes). It was exceptional. Everyone of four enjoyed their meals. My wife ordered an off-the-menu plate of vegetables with cheddar cheese and reports they were "spectacular." Only negative was due to the wait. From the time of putting our name on a wait list on a busy Sunday morning till food on the table was one hour.

Palmyra, Virginia
“Palmer's Village Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We visited St. Simon's Island over the past two years and have always had breakfast and lunch at Palmer's. this is an experience not to be missed!! I have never had a breakfast that I could say was truly gourmet until I ate at palmer's. The Coastal delight combines seafood, eggs, artichokes and other creative flavors. The portions are generous (don't plan on lunch if you have breakfast there!!) and the chef is outstanding. Lunch is also delicious and don't miss their Key Lime Pie, it's excellent!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I do not know where they get their bacon from, but I assure you that you will not find any better. Breakfast is not my favorite meal, but somehow this place made it something to look forward to. Met the owner and he is a really nice guy. You may have to wait a couple of minutes on a table because there seems to be a lot of regulars who frequent Palmer's. No wonder, why cook breakfast when you can eat here for a very reasonable price with excellent food. Will be back.

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Breakfast a great culinary experience....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled on palmers last year on a quick one night getaway...we were amazed by the chefs creativity and use of flavors and texture. The surfer squared(a take on eggs Benedict with crab cake, roasted tomato, gouda, and hollandaise) might be the best breakfast item I have ever eaten, the blueberry pancake with toasted granola grilled onto it was really good and creative. We planed this years getaway to st.simons just so we could eat at palmers again. Place was packed servers ran a tight and efficient resturant. We had the pleasure of meeting Palmer(owner) while he was busing tables. Great guy he has a amazing chef and a great restaurant. We will be thinking of his great breakfast till next year.

locust grove
“Delicious breakfast and lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Palmer's Village Cafe deserves all the great reviews it receives. The food is delicious and different (in a wonderful way). I also must mention that they have the very best Key Lime pie that I have ever had in a restaurant including ones in the Keys. We go back every year and I have to have the Key Lime. Their french toast is also one of the best tasting that I have had.

• Visited March 2014