“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
atlanta, United States
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

very clean and friendly hotel located within reach of other districts and the staff was amazing. the traffic was a little heavy for a weekend but the staff offered a upgrade which i thought was a great addition to our stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Deer Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The front desk and the restaurant staff are the absolute best. I have been there almost every week for 5 months and their consistency is amazing. From Francis, Megan, Abdul, and Anna in the restaurant to Darlene and the entire front desk staff, to Ricky as well as the other extremely nice concierge....excellent excellent excellent.

Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree in Roswell with a group of family members. We were down for our grandson's confirmation. We found everyone extremely accommodating.

My 6 year old grandson got sick with an intestinal bug that quickly made the rounds. Everyone was concerned and caring.

We also were very impressed with "Ricky" the van driver. He picked us up at the Marta station. We told him a group of us had to be at a Temple for services the next night. It was slightly outside the van perimeter. He told me to call the next day and he would check on it. I did and he called me back and took us all.

The Temple was locked when we got there and he made sure to stay until someone opened the door for us.

The next day as I was coming back in to the hotel Ricky and the woman at the front desk greeted me with "you lost your ID." I had no idea what they were talking about. Imagine my surprise when they held up my drivers license! I had dropped it in the van and Ricky waited for me to return it.

All in all, Rachael at the front desk, the front desk manager and many others made our stay memorable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Des Moines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The Doubletree Hotel (Roswell) is an excellent location for your travels. I was extremely pleased with the staff and attention to details ensuring that their guests were well taken care of. The General Manager is very involved in ensuring that everything that needs to be done - is done - to provide the highest comfortable and care for business clients

avon lake ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Very attractive exterior and lobby area. Lobby was very crowded and hectic, Front desk was 4 deep in two lines. Most check-ins were patient, a few very annoyed. The 2 employees behind the desk were well dressed and professional looking. That is where it ended. They had no desire to "process" people as quickly as they could. No smiles, just move people along and get them out of the way. Both kept taking numerous calls and ignoring the guest checking in. My check in turn finally arrived and I was not greeted or thanked for my patience. Service bordered on rude, certainly indifferent. By the way, the manager was now there and I could understand why his people acted unprofessional. Finally got my room key and went to the room. Key would not open the door. After 3 calls and 2 trips back down to the front desk, a bellman passing me in the hall opened the door for us. Check in to getting in the room took 56 minutes. No sorry for the trouble. No apologies for the delay. Just a reminder that I did not get a free breakfast the next morning. I hope this was just a bad day at this hotel, but somehow I think this is "business as usual at this hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
We’re sorry we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned with our Front Desk team. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Fargo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here for three days for business related travel. The location was great, staff accommodating and accommodations comfortable. This hotel is a great choice for those looking for a comfortable stay in Roswell.

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel most every time I go into Atlanta. I am always please with the service and cleanliness. This hotel has a very nice staff and is always able and willing to assist in any way necessary.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!