I stayed here for a one night business trip to the area. Everything seemed a little odd right from the start. The website says that the shuttle will pick you up at the Marta station. When we called, they sent the shuttle right away. We asked the shuttle driver if he was available to drive us around later and he said yes.
My group arrived shortly before 1pm and not all of the rooms were clean, so the front desk lady was a little annoyed that she had to move some of us to clean rooms from the rooms where they planned for us to be. We were put in rooms all over the hotel -- there are really two buildings that are attached by a walk way.
When we asked if the shuttle could take us to a restaurant, we were told no, it was tied up all day. Just to be sure, one of us asked again and were told that they really didn't have a shuttle, it was just for the hotel next door. It was a little weird. There was also a meeting room near the front door. We asked if we could use it for a group meeting but were told that it was taken all day. No one was in there until much later in the evening. Again, odd.
The bed was fine. Wi-fi in my room came and went, but it was good in my companion's rooms. The shower was hot, but not strong.
The morning buffet was terrible. It was free, but I'm not sure it was worth it. It was pretty standard and had limited choices. I would have been happy to pay for something that had a few more options and came with better service. I had one cup of coffee and that's all I was offered. When I asked for another cup, I was told no.
I don't think I would stay here again. I will explore other options in the area next time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Roswell Hotel
- Holiday Inn Atlanta Roswell Hotel Roswell
- Holiday Inn Roswell
- Roswell Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only Holiday Inn Atlanta Roswell Hotel is the newest full-service hotel located in the heart of Historic Roswell, Georgia,on the border of Alpharetta and minutes north of downtown Atlanta where Kids Stay & Eat Free. Our new hotel meeting facilities are a perfect environment for meetings, family reunions and weddings. All of our guest rooms include free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as free wireless in our common areas. It's an easy drive to all points of Atlanta including Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Peachtree DeKalb Airport (PDK) and the Perimeter and Buckhead business and entertainment districts. We are also only minutes from the North Springs MARTA train station and North Fulton Regional Hospital. Nearby attractions include: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Smith Plantation, Bulloch Hall, Georgia Aquarium and Coca-Cola. The Holiday Inn Atlanta Roswell Hotel is located near Kimberly-Clark, UPS, Johnson Controls, GM and BMW. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the newest hotel in the Historic Roswell District, the Holiday Inn Atlanta Roswell Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.