“Awesome steaks and great red snapper special!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chicago's Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 272 restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Continental, Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Johnson Ferry Road
Description: Casual family dining restaurant family owned and operated for over 20 years in East Cobb, serving dinner and Sunday brunch. The bar area, The Speak Easy, is separated from the main restaurant and provides live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings. We offer a private area for large groups and recommend calling us to reserve the room. Call aheads are welcome daily. Good quality food at a great value.
“Awesome steaks and great red snapper special!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was fabulous. The steak melted in my mouth and my husband was quite pleased with his red snapper special. My daughter was pleased with the waiter's accent, as he was from South Africa. The waiter was courteous, efficient, and could even exchange small talk and some opinions about the menu items. This was a nice surprise from someone who's lived in the area for 9 years and never stopped in before!

Monique

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
atlanta
“Always great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Pecan crusted chicken, is a great meal. I've had it several times and never disappointed. I've also had their steak and seafood.....always very good. One of my favorite Atlanta area eateries. They usually have live music on Friday and Sat nights...fun place to have a drink and a meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A Nice Atmosphere and Family Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The appetizers, food and service was great. I took my wife, son and family and we had a great experience. We were not rushed. The food was very good and the restaurant was busy and crowded but we did not have to wait and we were not rushed.

Visited April 2013
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Good food and good fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to Chicago's on a Friday night. We had no trouble making reservations on-line (a big plus!), and our table was ready when we arrive a little early! (another big plus!) We sat and talked with friends for probably 30 minutes before we ordered food, and our waitress was very good at checking on us. After dinner we went to the bar area to hear the music. The band was very fun and had a wide range of music. We will be coming back.

Visited April 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“OUTSTANDING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have had the pleasure of dining here two times, this month alone. The first time me and my husband went we sat by the bar listened to live music and were attended to by a wonderful waitress. Service was promt, food was wonderful and the cleanliness of this restaurant is Superb!!

On our second visit we were seated right by the kitchen. This was the best night ever. The kitchen staff were constantly cleaning while getting the food out in a timely manner.

I will continue to eat here time and again!!!!

Jones family