“Great exercise on a rainy day.” 5 of 5 stars

(678) 745-9900
Website
Improve this listing
Cleveland, Georgia, United States
“Great exercise on a rainy day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My 13 year-old loved it... Keep kids well hydrated... he played for an hour and began to suffer dehydration symptoms...bought him a powerade.. he was fine.. worth the $15 an hour.

Visited July 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family without the upkeep and safety concerns of a trampoline at home.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

A little pricey for the experience. Considerable wait times for some courts. Don't purchase less than an hour as a result. Take advantage of specials you can find online.

Visited June 2013
Statesboro, GA
27 attraction reviews
“Great concept, poor implementation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We arrived around 6:15p.m. on May 24th and were greeted by young man who asked us if we were there for a birthday party. We said no, so he asked us if this was our first visit. We said yes and he directed us to some monitors where he said we would complete a waiver. Since his welcome into this establishment was not overly enthusiastic, we decided to look at the trampoline area so our kids could decide whether or not they wanted to try it out. On the way to the trampoline area, we were asked again if we were there for a birthday party. No.

We spoke to one of the young men who was standing guard to the trampoline area about what there was to do and he told us about the different areas available. Dodgeball, a basketball area, a free jumping area, and a foam area (you jump into a pit of square foam pieces). Our kids decided to give it a try so off to the monitors we went to sign a waiver. On the way to the monitors we were asked again if we were there for a birthday party. No. How about instead of asking me if I’m there for a party, you start with welcome to Sky Zone and go from there? Geez.

We completed the waiver and went to the desk to choose how much time we wanted to jump. The young woman at the desk was not friendly at all. When I told her we had not been there before and did not know how the times were structured she waved her hand at the board to her left that had the minutes and rates on it. She took our money and handed us some shoes without a word. We took the shoes back to the area where the guy was guarding the trampoline area and proceeded to put them on. We purchased an hour’s worth of jumping time and our kids had a good time jumping but they were done after about 40 minutes. As we were leaving, my oldest son said that the place had organizational issues and I agree.

None of the employees we encountered were over the age of 25 and it was obvious that most of them did not want to be there. We saw some people jumping without the shoes which we would have preferred but the unfriendly young woman at the counter did not bother to tell us we could. In the free jumping area, at times, my kids were directed away from a completely empty area (no one jumping there) to an area that had more people, with no explanation. It would seem that the more spread out the jumpers are, the safer it would be, but again, no explanation about why they were asked to move to a different area with more people. We have no intention of visiting again and it is all due to the attitude of the employees.

Visited May 2013
Watkinsville, Georgia
21 attraction reviews
“Best indoor fun for a family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We actually visited the Suwanee location and my kids loved it. My 14 year old played dodgeball, basketball, and jumped in the foam. My 12 year old loved the open jump and wall trampolines. My 6 year old loved it all! I got my exercise in by walking around the place in circles for 45 mins while the kids played. I would love to try the fitness class there.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent Workout!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My friend and I decided to give their 9am SKYrobics class a try one Friday morning. Since it was our first time, we had to complete their waiver form which we did electronically. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that our first class was half priced, so the two of us paid $10 for a one hour class.

We decided to pay 25 cents for a locker to store our purses in so we didn't have to worry about where our stuff was at all times. We also opted to go barefoot on the trampoline vs renting the SKYzone shoes which was a good choice for us.

The class itself was a lot of fun yet challenging at the same time. There were several women and teens girls in the class with us. We had a great instructor who gave us a complete total body workout. Everyone in the class was nice, friendly and we all were having a great time. You can really go at your own pace and sit out if needed. I was amazed at the various exercises our instructor came up with to keep us moving. It's way more than just jumping around!

After class a small group of us decided to give the foam pit a try. It was a total blast jumping and flipping into the pit of foam cubes. Jumping into the pit was fun while trying to climb out was a total workout!

One thing that really stuck out to me was how clean everything was. The place was spotless. While we were there, a crew of cleaning people were all over the place cleaning anything and everything. It was impressive.

If you are looking for a great aerobic workout, head over to SKYzone and give their 9am SKYrobic class a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I for one will definitely be back!

Visited March 2013