“C'est Bon.” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Holcomb Bridge & Old Roswell Road
Atlanta
“C'est Bon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have had lunch here twice and finally talked my wife into trying dinner. The welcome at the door was refreshing and the service couldn't have been better. The food was excellent with a good selection of south Louisiana favorites. The prices were good. Try the beignets. Better than Cafe du Monde.

• Visited July 2012

Roswell, Georgia
“BetterBelieveGumbo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I visited Adele's in Roswell and was impressed and satisfied with the Cajun Cuisine. My family are native Cajuns so I wasn;t sure if this was going to be authentic enough. I ordered the Lauren so I could sample 3 of their cuisines and it was absolutely wonderful. Next trip will be Girls Night Out at Adeles. If you want the New Orleans Cajun feel come join me.

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great Cajun Place in Roswell - Finally!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

We have been to Adele's for lunch a couple of times and for dinner once. It is located in a strip shopping center and it's easily seen from the street. But, it is well worth finding it. It small in size but it reminds me of a New Orleans cafe.

The menu is simple but everyone should find something they like. In addition to the standard fare, they have specials that have been different each time we visited. We have never had anything there we did not love. It is authentic Cajun cuisine. Better than most that I have had in Louisiana. The portions are not over the top but Cajun food is filling. The service has been a little inconsistent but they always are friendly and have a smile on their faces. The owner is also the chef and he sometimes comes by the tables to say hello and check on things. The prices are reasonable for what you get.

We will make this one of our regular places to eat for sure.

• Visited December 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best Cajun Restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I drove all the way from Buckhead, to watch the LSU game and eat, based on a recommendation, and I'm glad I did! Wow! What a great place. I am a cajun from New Orleans and live in Atlanta now. I've been to cajun restaurants all over Atlanta, and they have the best food and hospitality of anywhere I've been, outside of New Orleans! I had the roast beef poboy, beignets, and a taste of the crawfish etouffee- everything was delicious!!! The roast beef was messy with lots of gravy- but it's supposed to be! Eat it with a fork and knife if you have to-it's worth it! And the beignets were better than Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans! They had a warm and friendly feel to the place, very much like the places in New Orleans. I liked that the owners were present and friendly- to everyone,and the staff too! Chef Marc(head chef and one of the owners) even walked me to my car-WHAT A GENTLEMEN!!! He also remembered my name! About an hour after I met him, he said,"Hey Sherryl, are you doing ok? Do you need anything?" I don't know of many places that are like that! It doesn't get any better than that! It's a small place, but they want to expand as soon as they can. So go experience the amazing food and hospitality as soon and as often as possible, so we can get them into a bigger place! I am hoping they will consider having live music once they have more room! That is the only way I can imagine improving this place! I was just at Adele's and can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2011