“Nice view” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #87 of 288 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great casual "Pub" with eclectic food.
georgia
“Nice view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had dinner here with friends before a concert at encore park. I thought the food was just okay. We had grit chips with black eyed pea hummus, pork belly wontons, north side wings with onion straws, fish and chips and a turkey bacon sandwich with onion straws. Black eyed pea hummus was a winner. You wouldn't know this was made with peas of which I'm not a huge fan but was a huge fan of this dip as we all were. Needed more. The wings were too spicy for me even mild. The onion straws weren't really straws to my way of thinking. They were too thick, also not crispy and cold. The turkey sandwich was ok. The fish was a hit as well. A large piece of cod which looked like real fish, was crispy. Our server was very attentive, giving us plenty of time, refilling our drinks. The menu is huge and had several things I wanted to try so I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

ATL
“Nice Lunch on the Tree Shaded Patio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

First visit. Late lunch for 2 on a weekday. Sat on the patio in the shade of a beautiful oak tree. Parking lot in back also was surrounded by trees so the car was in the shade too - nice bonus in the summer. Service was very good although

Brewed ice tea in mason jars w/ lemon. They serve replacements (not just refills). Nice!

Started with grit chips and collards & They have an express lunch menu. We ordered 1/2 greek salad w/ 1/2 turkey sandwich and BLT with onion straws. We will return.

If you are a dog person, they allow dogs on the patio (just like Lucky's down the street).

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great place to watch NFL action, especially if you are a Steelers fan, while eating a very tasty pizza and drinking good cold beer.
Service can be spotty at times.

Visited July 2013
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped in Sunday June 30 2013.....to our surprise live music...which was awesome...I loved the Bloody Mary Bar....making my own was great...we had a variety of munchies..yummy & we had the BEST SERVER ever Juliann ...very attentive right there when our glasses were empty....she is an asset to you establishment..please let her know!!!!!..can't wait till we are back in Georgia in 6 months..... :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“So So loacal Tap”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I eat there last week. It was about 530pm on a week night. I am pretty sure there was only 12 other people in the Roswell Tap. Service was pretty slow. We waited longer than normal for a waiter. Food was so-so. Would not go back except, maybe to share some times outside drinking beers.

• Visited March 2013