“Small-town amusement park” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Attractions in Rossville
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride the Cannon Ball Coaster, one of 35 rides at this small family run amusement park.
TN
9 attraction reviews
“Small-town amusement park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This park has been around for over 50 years. They have added to and updated rides over the years and the owners seem to take care of it. Lots of cute "kiddie" rides for the small ones. A good roller coaster and several rides for the older ones. I love the ferris wheel which looks like it's going to dump you in the lake as it comes over. The boat chute is a popular ride--takes you through a dark tunnel, then comes out, goes up and splashes down in the water. During the summer months, they host entertainers--you can go on their website to see a list of scheduled concerts for the year. There are also picnic tables where you can bring your own food or schedule a group outing. It's just a fun place, but don't come in expecting a huge Six Flags or Dollywood. This is small-town entertainment and should be appreciated as such.

Visited June 2012

Hixson, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
“One of a Kind”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Been going here for 30 plus years. Now I have grandchildren and will soon start taking them. There used to be summer deals like ??? per iinch. I remember my boys standing up to a tall measuring stick. That added to the fun. Everybody needs to ride the cannonball and the water flum. Price is the only negative. Can you get your money's worth with young children? I'll soon find out.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
14 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

It's a great place to have family fun! Definetly great for children! Lots of good food too! They have a lot of music artists come and sing there too good for a date night!

Mc Donald, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
“Hometown fun, family oriented”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been going to Lake Winnie for years from a child to an adult. It is not meant to be Six Flags so don't expect that when you go. There are a good variety of rides for all ages. The only one I am not crazy about is the Boat Chute but that is just my problem. It is fun, but still creeps me out. I could probably ride the Cannonball all day. I feel like the park is well maintained, the food is good, will probably leave you needing prilosec but that's what amusement park food is supposed to do. I haven't been able to ride everything I like as much because I was injured and just can't handle all of it right now. I have never seen any problems that you couldn't find at any public place. We always go every year to see Confederate Railroad, it is a good family show. Danny is a family man and always does a good family show

Visited September 2011
Chickamauga, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

it was great place to see all the rides and the singers that you bring to the park is great. we tell all our friends keep up the great job you do

Visited September 2011