“Made my emergency stop much more pleasant!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Rome

You added Quality Inn Rome to your Saves list
Quality Inn Rome
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Grace Drive, Rome, GA 30161 (Formerly Jameson Inn Rome)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Rome
Orlando, Florida
“Made my emergency stop much more pleasant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I was forced to stop for two days in Rome, Georgia due to car trouble, and the Jameson is adjacent to the Toyota dealership. They gave me a discount for mentioning Toyota, stored my freezer items in the employee fridge, talked to my dog and helped me load my car. While the facilities are average for a hotel that accepts pets, they are nice and clean. The breakfast was typical for the genre. But the staff could not have been nicer, and that is why I wanted to turn in this review.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
JamesonRome, Manager at Quality Inn Rome, responded to this review, October 31, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your past stay with us in Rome, Georgia. We are sorry that you had vehicle trouble but are glad you selected to stay with us. We hope maybe you will try to come stay with us again in the future or try one of our other convenient locations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I’m very happy I chose this hotel to stay at for my family vacation. This hotel is nestled in a safe and quite area just minutes outside of downtowm Rome .We stayed for a week with a joining rooms , the rooms were clean and comfortable it felt like home .The pool was clean and safe for the kids .This Hotel is midway between Atlanta and many historical sites. The average drive time was about 30-40 minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any request.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
We really cannot say how honored we were to have your family select our hotel for your family vacation. Rome has so many fun sites to visit while on vacation here. We hope you and the family had a great time and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Marietta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Not having good internet in a hotel that can service all of your guest in this day and age is like having one bathroom to handle all guest , all floors. I am staying on the first floor 3 doors down from the lobby- close to the internet source- and cannot stay on the internet for any more then 5 minutes before the system kicks me off. The staff is terrific , (front desk and housekeeping is excellent) but the internet, which I need for my business , is a tremendous disappointment. I will most likely be here for another week , and I hope corporate can get this issue corrected. If they do, I will change my review . If not, unfortunately I, and most likely my associates, will not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Tina J, General Manager at Quality Inn Rome, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online comment and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. It brings me great joy to let you know we have a compleately new internet system. Alot of our new guest say it is the fastest in rome. So we really look forward to seeing you on your next stay to Rome Georgia.
Bradenton, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

The Jameson was reasonably clean and, for the price, as expected. We stayed on a weekend. There wasn't enough staff around to serve the guests. The breakfast room was unattended most of the time. The lone person at the desk had to double as support for the breakfast. Needless to say, things didn't get done. They also ran out of bath towels. We had to borrow from other guests to have enough.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Rome, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

We recently had a flood in our house and had to find a place to stay for about a month. we went to several places before walking into the Best place in Rome with the Best service, The jameson Inn. Chris (GM) and his Staff were very helpful in a very difficult time, they went out of there way to work with us and stagger payments on the two rooms we had to get for my family of FOUR. They also help with the holds on both rooms to make sure we had money in our pockets since the insurance company was dragging there feet to get rembersments to us. They treated us like family when we needed someone the most. JC and chris both exceeded my expectations on what customer service is all about. The houskeeper Carrie also went above and behond the call of duty helping us ease this tring time. I can assure you cleaning up two rooms everyday after a two year old and a 10mth old is not easy but she did it well and with a smile!! Chris is doing something right here with his whole staff and is to be commended!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online comment and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We really look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Rome Georgia.
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

The Jameson Inn is covienently located on 411 just outside of town, with a Store within walking distance and shopping within 1 mile. The GM Chris is very helpfull and friendly. He will go out of his way to help and meet your needs. From special request to recommendations on where to eat, Chris and his Team all genuinly want to give you the best expierience of what Rome has to offer. Chris made our stay in Rome one we will not forget.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Tina J, General Manager at Quality Inn Rome, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011 via mobile

My wife and I used the number provided by trip advisor to book a room. The reservation person said they had a room available. We told them we would take it. We were entering the hotel as we talked with the reservation agent. As we approached the front desk we were told there were no rooms eventhough we had reserved them with the agent 2 seconds.
We then were told " you can waist your money all you want using them[the trip advisor reservation agency].
We then that night called the hotel directly and made a reservation using our credit card. We received a confirmation number. After work, I went to the hotel to check in. The same manager tells me they don't have our room because people didn't check out. I told them I would wait. This is at 3:30 pm. As I'm waiting in the lobby, 5 families check in and get a room. I'm hurt and devastated. My home was just struck by the tornado two days ago and my family is being treated with the upmost disrespect. My wife and I are both educators. We have two children, and we get treated like this. I thought the Jameson was a little classier than that.

• Stayed May 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Fax: 706-291-6856

Been to Quality Inn Rome? Share your experiences!