“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Traveling north from Florida to North Carolina we decided to stop at the Hampton for the night. The staff was extremely friendly and the Inn was very clean and inviting. Our room was excellent! So clean, modern and the bed looked so comfortable. My husband always has issues sleeping in anything but his own bed but here he slept like a baby! Let me tell you. ... this is quite a compliment for this Inn! He loved the pillows so much he wanted to take them home! But of course we didn't. Breakfast was filling and plentiful and was included in the stay. We highly recommend staying here for any weary travelers.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear GlennSunna,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us.. We are grateful you picked us and so glad we didn't disappoint you! We are happy to hear that you slept well and found your Guest Room to be clean and comfortable! Our Daily complementary Breakfast is great way to start your day! We hope to see you again soon!

Take care..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Waldorf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Clean, quiet rooms and really good complimentary breakfast. Right off of I-95/17 so convenient to Savannah and points further south. Lobby layout permits you to get coffee, tea, etc. without having to go into the kitchen while others are trying to get breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear atmgirl,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed our Hotel! We will look forward to having you here again in the near future.. Thanks again for taking the time to write this great review!

Fitzgerald, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My family & I recently traveled to the Savannah area and we stayed at the Hampton Inn. As usual, we were very pleased with our stay. The hotel staff was very welcoming, rooms were clean and the breakfast area was superb. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear atmgirl,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you found our Hampton Inn to be clean and accommodating! We hope to see you again in the near future!

port charlotte fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Typical of Hampton Inns, this hotel lives up to the brand. Using coupon available brought the price of the stay down a great deal. Those roadside coupon books work after all! The room was clean and comfortable and Hampton has set the standard for complimentary breakfasts.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear jgfanPortCharlotteFl,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you found everything to be satisfactory.. We hope to see you again soon and many thanks for being a loyal Hampton Inn Guest!

Richmond hill, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Good value for the money. I travel frequently and I am rarely disappointed with a Hampton propery. This location is not the most scenic location but the rooms are nice and quiet. I like to walk to dinner but the only walkable eateries are a couple of fast food places. I normally try to stay closer to Savannah but at this time of the year the rates are too high close to town. The Richmind Hill locations is always affordable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Rod S,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us.. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.. We also appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Inn Brand! We are glad we made a good impression.. Hope to see you again soon..

Sebastian, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel is in a very good location right off the highway. The receptionist was very helpful. We wanted tv that included the golf channel and she checked on it for us. The breakfast was excellent with lots of cold and hot choices. The room was very nice - all rooms have inside access. There was a nice flat screen TV. We had a problem with the reception in the evening, but when we told the staff the next morning, they adjusted our bill.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear viviansmith2014,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your time here.. Also glad you were able to watch your favorite channel.. Happy that you found everything to your satisfaction and that the staff were able to adjust your bill..

Hope to see you back here again soon.. Take care..
Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

As a frame of reference, we have stayed in 25-30 Hampton Inn properties across the country. Some great, most good-to-real good, and only a couple not-so-good.

Stayed here for one night while heading north, and found it to be a better than average, although seemingly an older building that's seen its share of use. Two specific issues were a room door that had sagged on its hinges so as to need a "lift" in order to close, and a toilet that wanted to be a bucking bronco it rocked so much. Brought both to the attention of the front desk at checkout, as neither was enough to complain during our stay.

The room was quiet, the breakfast was completely Hampton-good, and access to & from I-95 was excellent.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear westlakeroad,

Thank a lot for your recent stay with us.. And many thanks for your loyalty to our Hampton Inn Brand.. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your experience. We will definitely take care of the 2 little issues you found and hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Take care..

Been to Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!